• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thats a LIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mole

b&
I got a infraction for spously spamming people in PM. All I did was offer them to enter a drawing to recieve a award for their host. It was not Spam!!:shame: :shame: :shame:

Last edited:
That's the definition of spamming. You are not allowed to send pms to our members advertising your site or services unless they have requested such info.

Contacting members to promote something they didn't ask to be contacted about, is spam.

Mole, just grow up, o and get an better sig, thats just stupid to have something like that on this site.

Grow up please, and yes its spamming. so just drop it.

yeah, that is kinda the definition of spamming, if you got sent an email, advertising saying that if you went to some site you could win a free laptop, you would think it was a spam email, its the same thing.

EDIT: unless it was just one or two members who you knew and you were just letting them know of some good deal they could get.

there was no catch, for anyone to win the award, I wasnt promoting my site either. Just offering a host a chance to win a award. NO SPAMMIG!!!

there was no catch, for anyone to win the award, I wasnt promoting my site either. Just offering a host a chance to win a award. NO SPAMMIG!!!

You should probably just accept what you've been told, and remove what you've put in your signature, and get over it.

Grow up you spam -----, get out of my forums. You don't throw spam around my forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back