• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the best for $10 /year

Status
Not open for further replies.

arifw

minimum spec.

300MB < space
7 GB , BW

mysql and php support allow .htaccess and mod_rewrite.

with small banner is also ok

my website with google PR 4 and 24.000 page indexed by google with joomla as cms

:talk:

www.junaweb.com can host you - we offer 1 gb space, 15 gb bandwidth as low as $1.49/month if you order our annual package - you get cpanel, htaccess, fantastico, and you can use joomla

you can also use the coupon code: THANKSGIVING to save an extra 10% off your order

Hi, HostWoot can give you the following package for 10USD per year(if more specs needed you may upgrade :D):
Code:
Professional
Disk Quota: 600MB
Bandwidth: 10GB
cPanel 11.x
PHP, CGI, SSI, etc
Features (FTP, subdomains, databases, etc.): 50 each

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here via the forum or email!

-Dan

PS: If you would like a free trial please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
GOTO http://www.ajkhost.info

Startar Shared Pakage

Disk Space : 2,000MB
Bandwidth : 25,000MB
Cpanel 11 - CURRENT
Fantastico Delux
Rv skins & Site Builders
Unlimited ftp accounta
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon domains
Unlimited parked domains
Unlimited mysql databases
Unlimited Mails Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
UNLIMITED FEATURES
Ligal Adult Content ALLOWED
NON-CGI Proxy sites are allowed
24/7 FULL Support

Price : $1.85/month
Order Now : http://www.secure.ajkhost.info/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Need Help ? Send Email Admin[at]ajkhost[dot]info

I'll give you 300MB space / 3GB bandwidth, the price you're asking is practically unmatchable for a reliable service with the specs you're asking for. I'll provide this for $10.00 per year. But first I want to know what your site is exactly about, etc.

$9.99 per Year
1GBs Disk Space
10GBs Bandwidth
cPanel Control panel
1 Domains
Unlimited Features
RV SKIN/FANTASICO
Create Shared Accounts Enabled
Weekly Backup's

ORDER HERE

Hi. If you care about premium service and affordable price, we may offer you hosting package from DimeReseller.

Your hosting package will include:

2 GB space
20 GB bandwidth
Free setup
Unlimited features (MySQL, Emails, FTP accounts, etc.)
Private and anonymous nameservers
Daily + weekly + monthly backups
WHM + cPanel Pro + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
24/7 Helpdesk, LiveChat and Phone Support
NO hidden or additional fees

The price is only $10 per year

If your old server is running cPanel, we can transfer your accounts to our servers for free.

We would like to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions you have.

P.S. This is a special offer, so be sure to mention this when contacting us (and we will send you custom order link)

Hi. If you care about premium service and affordable price, we may offer you hosting package from DimeReseller.

Your hosting package will include:

2 GB space
20 GB bandwidth
Free setup
Unlimited features (MySQL, Emails, FTP accounts, etc.)
Private and anonymous nameservers
Daily + weekly + monthly backups
WHM + cPanel Pro + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
24/7 Helpdesk, LiveChat and Phone Support
NO hidden or additional fees

The price is only $10 per year

If your old server is running cPanel, we can transfer your accounts to our servers for free.

We would like to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions you have.

P.S. This is a special offer, so be sure to mention this when contacting us (and we will send you custom order link)
and use cracked/nulled kayako support suit?

Hello, Gixxer PC should be your choice for Web Hosting,

We offer numerous advantages over other hosts, such as 24x7 support, 99% uptime guarantee, free/discounted custom software, and fast & friendly LIVE customer support.

We can offer you the package you requested, by contacting us on live chat, or you might be interested in our basic plan that includes:
10GB of Diskspace
100GB of Bandwidth
for $3.45/mo!
- Use the coupon 'New2Gixxer' for 30% off for life!

Dont forget you also receive Fantastico, cPanel, Custom SEO software, free php installation assistance, and so much more!

Once you give us a try, and if for some reason you do not like us, get a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked!

Storage: 1GB
Bandwidth: 20GB
Price: $2.50/month

cPanel 11 hosting, supports PHP5, MySQL5 and .htaccess, plus mod_rewrite.
checkout the full feature list here.

Fusion-Hosts.com can offer you this custom plan. If you choose it, I will make the plan and give you the direct link to order.

1GB space
50GB bandwidth
$10.00 per year.

i recomended here, i already hosting here about 1 years without any problems and also cheap...

http://www.lyhost2u.com

Standart Plan
Disk Space : 2,000MB
Bandwidth : 30,000MB
Cpanel x3
Fantastico Delux
Rv skins & Site Builders
Unlimited ftp accounta
Unlimited Subdomains
Addon domains : 1
Parked domains : 10
Unlimited mysql databases
Unlimited Mails Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
UNLIMITED FEATURES
Price : $21.00/year
Order Now : http://www.lyhost2u.com/?p=24

help? send email to support[at]lyhost2u.com also have live help its better. right now im happy withit. thanks:evilb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back