• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Best Host ?

What one is the best

• deisehost.com

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • hoogetech.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spacialhosting.com

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • hostinguk.net

• fasthosts.co.uk

• Raversworld.com

• xclientsmax.com

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • DigitalWorldHost.com

• Web-Spot.co.uk

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • nwhnetworks.com

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
umxhost have probley sent out more spam mail asking for replys on this thread, They did it once befor with another thread saying "Back Us Up"
I have nothing against them.. Just saying thats probley why.

Last edited:
http://fbox.us/forum/index.php/topic,372.0.html

We saw the poll and posted it. If that was wrong, please remove our name from the poll. I did not see any harm in it at all.

Also, we send out emails to all of our members. If you wish to not receive emails from us, please let us know. We terminate 4 to 5 spam accounts daily and I surely do not condone it.

If someone employed by us or any affiliate sites see a post that is in reference to us, we try and respond quickly.

One last point. All the FBox Network sites together have a little over 7000 "free" accounts. We opened our forum last month and only have 150 members actively posting, so I feel (7) votes from our members is nothing compared to what I thought it would be.

If making reference to FWS and "maybe" adding a few members to their thousands is wrong, I can remove any reference to here on any of our network sites.

Sorry if anyone is offended.

I don't see an issue due to the fact that 99.9% of our free users came from FWS. Also, the post asked specifically for users that were "happy" with their service, go vote. I could have easily had 20+ votes by giving free domains or cash, but I was just giving our members a heads up. I never told anyone to register here or "rig" the vote. Also, I was not trying to compete with Deck, so if thats what your upset about - I am sorry. As I said before, please remove us if it was wrong of us or we broke any of FWS rules.

I don't see an issue due to the fact that 99.9% of our free users came from FWS. Also, the post asked specifically for users that were "happy" with their service, go vote. I could have easily had 20+ votes by giving free domains or cash, but I was just giving our members a heads up. I never told anyone to register here or "rig" the vote. Also, I was not trying to compete with Deck, so if thats what your upset about - I am sorry. As I said before, please remove us if it was wrong of us or we broke any of FWS rules.

hmm got a bone 2 pick with you , i had hosting with u when i was on holiday and i come back to find that all my users could not access the site ,

Removed!

Let's hope you never get into politics :lol:

Fair I guess, but here in America we get to actually compete for votes. And for anyone running for a political office, they all let their backers know "The election is XX Day, Come out and vote". I don't know how we ever made it without keeping our elections private.

Thanks for removing it anyways.

"In Australia those who fail to vote risk a fine and, in rare cases, imprisonment. Advocates of mandatory voting argue it's a sensible way to ensure that elections reflect the will of all of the people. " REF: slate.com

Last edited:
Fair I guess, but here in America we get to actually compete for votes. And for anyone running for a political office, they all let their backers know "The election is XX Day, Come out and vote". I don't know how we ever made it without keeping our elections private.

Thanks for removing it anyways.

"In Australia those who fail to vote risk a fine and, in rare cases, imprisonment. Advocates of mandatory voting argue it's a sensible way to ensure that elections reflect the will of all of the people. " REF: slate.com

i still h8 u :eek2: :lol:

Back