• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Cheapest Web Hosting Service

Hey what's wrong with you! I'm talking about cheap hosting, not the best web hosting. So please post something related

Cheapest hosting? I've seen ones for $1 a month. Not sure how well the uptime is but they tend to disappear. Cheapest I've seen is hostgator at about 99cent for first month. Also dreamhost has some coupon codes for first year at like $2-3.

This topic is a joke! It's just you spamming about some host you found and saying it's the best/cheapest - There are no reasons why it's the best/cheapest, you have provided nothing that backs up your claims.

LOL <3 Richard. Are you Richard from galaxy-solutions or galaxy-hosts?

being cheapest is not a big thing. being cheaper with quality and reliability is somewhat which counts. you have make unique packages with full features meeting customer requirement keeping the budget low :)

for cheapest you can say any of free hosts out there but they still have some ways to charge

Let me guess - you are working for XLX Host?

Hello guyz...
I don't whats happening around here .... :biggrin2:
but no one here works for XLX Host. In fact i don't want anyone to speak for XLX Host...
but to a costumer of course we can't not him stop as its his right to post in hosting communities about the service he used ...

but i have just gone though a thread about the OP in Free hosting discussions :eek3:

hay i have the cheapest hosting right now. socheaphost.net always has cheap hosting we have an on going 50% off sale that most cannot beat.

i got a $1/month mini hosting plan
lol

but i know i am not the cheapest 1.

in fact, there some host is doing $0.01 host. lol

Back