• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Crown Temple Owns The United States

Jack Lancaster

Do a google or yahoo search on The Crown Temple and you will understand what is happening in the United States and why we are moving into a New World Order.

They mention a lot about the Queen of England, which is connected with CANADA, and has really no connection to the usa that i am aware.

So you are ruled by a foreign power, I always thought they called it an economy.... Bud dont turn this myth into something where aliens attack us and millions of people post fake ----ty looking websites spreading this "fake" info.

Polykranopalous said:
They mention a lot about the Queen of England, which is connected with CANADA, and has really no connection to the usa that i am aware.

So you are ruled by a foreign power, I always thought they called it an economy.... Bud dont turn this myth into something where aliens attack us and millions of people post fake ----ty looking websites spreading this "fake" info.

The Queen hardly has power here, let alone the USA.
And no, the Queen has nothing to do with the USA.

The queen has no power here, that I am aware, as far as England goes, she sits in her car and waves at people.

^^She even has to pay tax .... gutted .... she does have a certain amount of power as far as government goes, for example, if government passed a law, and she didnt like it, she couldn't stop the law being "made", but she could ask the house of lords to consider thier decision again. I don't see her ever doing that though, she's too old ....

Did you guys hear what the NDP proposed? Screw the Queen and lets become The Republic of Canada, haha :)

KRAK_JOE said:
^^She even has to pay tax .... gutted .... she does have a certain amount of power as far as government goes, for example, if government passed a law, and she didnt like it, she couldn't stop the law being "made", but she could ask the house of lords to consider thier decision again. I don't see her ever doing that though, she's too old ....

As far I as know that's incorrect, the Queen has the highest power in the land same for the King once the old bat snuffs it, she can demolish government but there Isn't any need too otherwise she would have to work more & not just spend the tax payers money to pay for fuel in her benz & to keep her arse washers in work (this is from a documentary on Discovery) :).

Its a load of old crap if you ask me, Blah!! :lol:

Freddie Mercury would be pretty awesome to have on your money. "Call it in the air: Stache or tails."

Which is ironic, because I'm pretty sure Freddy Mercury used to decide what gender he'd ---- on any given day by flipping a coin.

Back