• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Gmail Give Away! Get a free Gmail account!

having a googlemail account shows exclusiveness. because it is invite only. if you like had a google account last year. or when it was released, if you told people they got impressed lol.

(if only people would give Gizmodo invited for free. That would be good)(lol...)

you dont even need an ivbite anymore. anyone can get a gmail account click the sign up link on the gmail homepage and you will be taken to a sign up page. no invite needed. that is how i got mine. if everyone here is so into gmail, then why is it no one mentioned that yet. i would think you would know what you are talking about if you use it.

https://www.google.com/accounts/SmsMailSignup1

Only if you're in the US and have a cell phone.

wronge moosey. there is a drop down menu there where you can select from:
Australia
Indonesia
Malaysia
New Zealand
Philippines
Singapore
Thailand
Turkey
United States.

Unfortunately for the UK, there is not a way for you to yet, sort of odd, but oh well.

That will be a GOOGLE account and not GMAIL Account ;)

if that was the case, why does it say gmail, and to type in the desired login name you would like for gmail. hmmm, looks like a gmail link to me. Google has made it so that if you have a google account, you can sign in to gmail. nice little feature they added. so, in onther words, it is for gmail too.

Last edited:
Hmm, it seems that you can now create a gmail account.. odd that there's been no hype about it :/

gmail.jpg

so, it will give you access to gmail. read the first line in the screen shot.

pwned

Back