• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

All McDonalds commercials end the same way: "prices and participation may vary." I want to open my own McDonalds and not participate in anything. I want to be a stubborn McDonalds owner. "Cheeseburgers? Nope. We got spaghetti!...And blankets. But we are not affiliated with that clown, he attracts too many children."

I wanna see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It would be so damn literal! "You're using that machine to its exact specification! That machine has been misunderstood for years."

You know when you have medication that makes you drowsy they print the warning label "do not operate heavy machinery while under the influence of this medication." The way I feel do not operate heavy machinery EVER. Its ----in' heavy. Just put it down and back the ---- up. Operate some light machinery, like a stapler. Put the forklift away.

If 13 is an unlucky number, then 12 and 14 are guilty by association. "12, I know I saw you with 13." "No I wasn't, I was with 11. You talk to 14 about that ----." "What do you have to say, 14?" "Me divided by 2 equals 7... alright, I was with 13, ----."

i think I should take my part in history!!!

Is this the longest thread ever? should check in the book of records

Paul's Hosting said:
i think I should take my part in history!!!

Is this the longest thread ever? should check in the book of records
No somebody showed a longer thread which is in FWS. And I have seen threads which has 2000+ pages. But we are making this the longest ever.:)

Back