• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

HP Pavillion dv6000
AMD Turion 64 x 2 1.61 GHz
1GB RAM
100 GB Hard Drive
CD/DVD Burner
N Vidia Graphics
Altec Lansing Speakers
Windows XP Media Center OS

so, not the best there is, but good enough to use for business and mobile dj

Nice. I keep wanting a new laptop, but I rarely even use the one I have. Im just more of a desktop guy.

me too, but started doing the mobile dj thing again, so, it is a lot better to run everything from the laptop instead of carrying aroung thousands of cd's

weird, new computers dont come with recovery disks, you have you make your own from a program installed on the computer. :S

weird, new computers dont come with recovery disks, you have you make your own from a program installed on the computer. :S

Yeah, a lot of companies have been doing that a long time. HPs take the longest out of all of them too, we make them at work for customers and HPs make me want to end my life. At least you have a dvd burner, burning it as CDs on an HP is usually like 13 CDs and takes 4-5 hours!

Had to special order one from Dell. Cost me $9.

that is stupid. i just made the disks from a program

Yeah, a lot of companies have been doing that a long time. HPs take the longest out of all of them too, we make them at work for customers and HPs make me want to end my life. At least you have a dvd burner, burning it as CDs on an HP is usually like 13 CDs and takes 4-5 hours!

yeah, it said 18 cds, or three dvd, or 2 dvd-rw, so i did the 3 dvd, and took about an hour

Justin, I'd give my left nut for that laptop. Sadly, no takers, apparently they want money.

You know what I dislike? People with great computers that say "I'll just use it for word processing".

lkajdflkasjljksdf!@!!!

Back