• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

also, i tried going to https://www.bypasser.info/, but, i get an error. maybe you need to check the settings. :S

error said:
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
you should fix that. you can still go to it, but that is not good to have that show up.

also, i tried going to https://www.bypasser.info/, but, i get an error. maybe you need to check the settings. :S

you should fix that. you can still go to it, but that is not good to have that show up.

yeah im using a shared SSL certificate with my host

even if u dont use SSL u can browse Gmail or any other senstive site but its highly recomended that ppl should go through SSL thats why i asked my host to share his certificate with me :)

Last edited:
posting when you are under the influence is a great idea, isnt that right mr bruce. i seem to recall a moment when u did s a similar thing yes?

yeah im using a shared SSL certificate with my host

even if u dont use SSL u can browse Gmail or any other senstive site but its highly recomended that ppl should go through SSL thats why i asked my host to share his certificate with me :)
It looks worse with that message. Just buy one, they're pretty cheap.

Yeah. GoDaddy's got 'em anywhere from $20-$300 a year depending on your level of security.
If you feel like putting up with Registerfly's crappy service, you can get one there for $10. The prices keep going down. The one I have now was originally $40 but now it's $20.

If you feel like putting up with Registerfly's crappy service, you can get one there for $10. The prices keep going down. The one I have now was originally $40 but now it's $20.

ill be soon getting my own SSL certificate when i collect enoughmoney to buy it :beer:

It's a secret.
aHR0cDovL2ZyZWV3ZWJzcGFjZS5uZXQvZm9ydW1zL21pc2MucGhwP2RvPXdob3Bvc3RlZCZ0PTI3Mzg4
0cacbbf6ad62f1595c583e6f89db61824e8c4f41

Last edited:
Back