• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Yeah, it's because when people sign up it asks:
"Who referred you?: "
So some people just put "nobody" and wham, he gets a referral :p

that would be a basic html thing. when you have to many letters with no break, it will push a page out like that. there will be an abto wrap where there is a break though. +rep please. :p

that would be a basic html thing. when you have to many letters with no break, it will push a page out like that. there will be an abto wrap where there is a break though. +rep please. :p

yes but another basic php thing is wordwrap, that breaks up words with over a set amount of letters with no break.
+rep anyway.

yes but another basic php thing is wordwrap, that breaks up words with over a set amount of letters with no break.
+rep anyway.

very true, maybe it was just something overlooked since they probably didnt think about someone doing that. should submit a big fix to them

HOLLY HELL, i am not negative with rep anymore. :p just neutral i guess. hopefully get some more + rep soon so my rep points can start to count for people too. :D **hint hint**

d19f83bd11.jpg

:D

WOO HOO, somehow i just went green again. hasnt been green sice like the first week i joined. :p guess i am more respected and helpfull now. well, at least i hope i am. :D

Back