• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

That's because mods and admins had the same color. We don't want mods acting like admins, right? I was going to apply for a moderator position, but I didn't feel like I'm good enough.
I was also going to, but although I'm helpful at times, I've been quite rude to too many people.

So yesterday I ordered delivery pizza.
This was in fact the second time I've ordered something for delivery in my lifetime! :lol:

So I call this place a few blocks away from me. Pizza Silvana is their name.
11:10 PM I place my order and hang up. In the meantime I checked their website and saw they had a 40minutes delivery guarantee or they give a rebate. Cool I though. 11:20 goes by, 11:30, 11:40, and still nothing.

I thought to myself, well, I'll call them back 45 minutes after having ordered. So I did, 11:55 I call there, and nobody picks up. Few more time and nothing. They close at midnight. Yeah, fine, sure, but where's my freaking food. Do I wait or order from somewhere else? I'm always grumpy when I'm very hungry and this situation did not help my mood :p Just because I'm polite and didn't want to end up with two deliveries at the same time I decided to wait a little longer. Half an hour more. Comes 12:40 and still nothing. ---- it.

So I pick up the phone and call this other place that's a bit further (Pizza Expresso). Give my order and hang up. 25 minutes later I get a knock on the front door. My food arrived! If I'll ever need to order again, it'll be from there.

P.S Chicken Poutine is Great!

Last edited:
Back