• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Please download and test that anyone who has 5 minutes ( and a cpanel account ), 1st person with vista to run it please post and lemme know how that goes and possibly post a screenshot .... thanks guys ....

DirectAdmin FTW.

It's a desktop application to backup cPanel accounts, saves cPanel accounts/databases to local disk ..

So does direct admin have a function that will let normal users download their account like cPanel does ??

well, i am looking at getting an iPhone, again. :p still need to do a little more research before i decide if i want one for sure or not.

please explain why you say that?

The only good thing is the touch screen, and that's really a gimmick that'll wear off (not literally :p) after a month or two of usage

The rest of the phone is pretty much sub par to phones at similar prices.

Your phone is probably better.

Also, have a look at what maddox says. I remember it being hilariously true.

i love the touch screen on my phone, but, the processor is just so slow. the iPhone is much faster and smoother. my biggest setback would be the thing that it syncs with. i have to check in to all that crap before i decide to get one or not.

Back