• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I'm smashed, in three days I designed and coded a layout, created a user system, built a commenting system and view pages. I might be able to do a $700 in two weeks:D

Cool.

I need to make a website or something, my internet usage apart from gaming has been reduced to myspace, facebook, a certain torrent site and fws.

that would depend if the bank accepts loan repayments in the form of undying gratitude.

but seriously, whats the site? i might have some spare time. (later)

I don't actually have a site idea, I had one like last week which was a wiki about songs, like what the songs are about, videos, lyrics, plus info about bands, tours, etc. But I cbf working on a project as big as that right now.

Well my next project after my current one is a sidereel.com style script, I could probably adapt it for you. I could be quite a while on that one though.

Please dont
A) its not being thoughtful at all, Your just copying The Judge
B) Its a total waste of forum space
C) There is already a thread that only needs 10k more posts to get to 31337
D) Nothing magical will happen when you get 31337 thats just stupid.
E) I, Like many others dont wanna see this ---- poping up when we are trying to access TLTE,
Just post in TLTE...

Last edited:
Back