• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The most unique hits you have gotten in a day?

Hey guys,

Just thought this would be quite interesting. Currently, due to the dramatic increase of traffic, im sitting at 2500+ unique hits in a day. Ill update it here once some smartass whoops my total .

So what is everyones?

Obviously this thread was started so you could brag about your autotraffic, but I'll bite. I average at around 100 per day.

Not quite, but if you say so. Anyway, I have now discovered the reason why I'm getting such a huge increase (Without this *site*, id be getting around 500 uniques a day).

Seems one of the files im hosting is a very controversial flash game called "Border Patrol" which was featured on some american news channel :O.

Years ago, when I had my site on tripod, I used to put a counter on each page that tracked that page only, and the best I got was: Highest Day 7364 / 07 Dec, Mon, 98 Visitors via Referrers 105415 - 42.27%

I don't monitor my stats now but that one blew me away way back then. I had nothing better to do back then ;)

Are you an elephant, Jan? How are you able to remember statistics from 8 years ago with military precision? :p

Heh, no the tripod site is still up and I took a look today and it had three visitors to that particular page. It was a Christmassy page, but people still come. Who said free hosts are dead? Tripod lives on where many have failed :p

Heh, well ive gotten 20,754 unique hits in the past 3 days thanks to CBS which I believe is an American news station. Apparently, a game we're hosting is none to popular with some people (but they download it all the same!).

Never used Fark before, what's it all about?

Back