• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

these chinese

designcodes

I have seen fsome free hosting sites not accepting chinies users. my free hosting site receive alot of traffic from china, traffic from FWS has fair amount from china.

Looks like people from china are too much interested in making free sites.

I had a site a while back.. was giving away domain names. tons of chinese or japanese sites linked to it :)

I have seen fsome free hosting sites not accepting chinies users. my free hosting site receive alot of traffic from china, traffic from FWS has fair amount from china.

Looks like people from china are too much interested in making free sites.

:idea: hostchina.com would not be a bad idea for a new host name ;D. j/k/

nothing bad about them, but chinese interest in free hosting is too much
I seem to have heard a lot of complaints about the Chinese abusing hosting before and that's the main reason they reject applicants from China. Not all Chinese is like that though, even if there's a lot of applicants they should just learn to control their application process and not ban the Chinese from applying.

"too much interested"???

Hello! China has 25% of the world's population. The demand is not disproportionate at all.

well i didnt seem to have a problem with them other than that 1 of out doesn't bother to read the TOS and get suspended for disregarding the policy and all the 5 comes back asking why was he/she suspended.

Yeah.
In the last week I have received emails from people in China asking why I do not accept Chinese applications.
Ok I will sum this up and take it whatever way you like.

The average Chinese or Asian, will totally abuse the hosting account they receive for free. They do everything illegal and threaten the future of the service by doing so.
Because of these, many services will not accept applications from Asia because of that and it certainly is not fair on those who genuinely need free hosting for genuine websites and for genuine reasons. However, a server is far too expensive and far more important than the average Asian who wishes to ruin it for everyone else. Just my 2 bob.

I had a site a while back.. was giving away domain names. tons of chinese or japanese sites linked to it :)

I'm pretty sure they were Chinese sites and not Japanese. Japanese people have a completely different style of free web hosting.

Btw, Fine Spot Network, until now is still too friendly towards Chinese users. They don't jeopardize our server however, because most of the time... they just don't want to do. :D

I'm sure I can still find all those sites on google. I like gave away two or 3 domain names, and there were almost literally fifty links to my site. I was like woah sweet rofl

The average Chinese or Asian, will totally abuse the hosting account they receive for free. They do everything illegal and threaten the future of the service by doing so.
Because of these, many services will not accept applications from Asia because of that and it certainly is not fair on those who genuinely need free hosting for genuine websites and for genuine reasons. However, a server is far too expensive and far more important than the average Asian who wishes to ruin it for everyone else. Just my 2 bob.
Luckily I'm not the average Asian then from what you say. :p

It's too bad there's also places who don't accept USA people, mainly Hostultra (depending on where you live in the US. I know they won't allow My zipcode of 53704.)

Back