• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This Forum..

Adammato

Sorry but i must speak my opinion.

I can't really see this forum lasting much longer, all the members seem to be disappearing and the guest count seems to be going down as well. I usually check this forum daily because i found it interesting but lately i have been skipping the usual check because this forum seems to be having more flamewars which is plain annoying. Please just hire more moderators to clean the forum up of spam and the flamewars..

Adammato

Thanks for your feedback. We have had more posts and more new members than ever over the last few weeks so what you're saying isn't really the truth. This forum has lasted for more than 8 years now. It will last longer than you think. :)

If you wish to help us out a little, report posts that you think are abusive by clicking that warning triangle. Thanks.

New memebers wont do sh*t if you get rid of all the best hosts like you have done. This place will be a resellerspanel metting place soon.

As I've said elsewhere, you can't have rules that say "if some members think a host is good, that host can slander the moderators and break any rule they wish". I'm sure you understand if you think about it.

Yes.

I don't know of a good host who left FWS recently. Best hosts? You got to be kidding me.

"Resellerspanel metting place?" I haven't come across a resellerspanel reseller yet whilst chatting on these forums. No I don't scour through every offer.

It's just an illusion.

Sounds like a tiny burp that all forums have. xmember gets banned and starts a rival forum to compete with the one they were banned from. Some may follow, but the majority always end up back where they started. This is nothing new. The same will happen tomorrow at another forum and the day after at yet another forum.

Adammato said:
Sorry but i must speak my opinion.

I can't really see this forum lasting much longer, all the members seem to be disappearing and the guest count seems to be going down as well. I usually check this forum daily because i found it interesting but lately i have been skipping the usual check because this forum seems to be having more flamewars which is plain annoying. Please just hire more moderators to clean the forum up of spam and the flamewars..

Adammato

lol, whats a forum without a flame?, all forums have good & bad days, I dont think a few outcasters will cause FWS to go down, 8 years up is a long time for a forum. You should be lucky that your allowed to view this forum & post.

I love when a few people get banned the whole world is going to end.

oh and there is no best host, only the host thats best for you :p

sometimes a small shakeup is a good housecleaning

James said:

Just another free host

^^ That one is too.

Adammato said:
I can't really see this forum lasting much longer

emm.........lol

Adammato said:
all the members seem to be disappearing

I wouldnt call 4/5 a disaster

Adammato said:
guest count seems to be going down as well

emmmm, 900-1400 all the time, I wouldnt say that is bad..... would you?.

Last edited:
James said:
Some girls like sensitive departments, true.. but more girls like powerful men :D

Yea, I have it all baby, the full package..... well my wife thinks so & thats all I care about.

BTW, how would you know girls like powerful men?, are you a girl James? or is it just your show name :lol: .

Last edited:
Craig said:
BTW, how would you know girls like powerful men?, are you a girl James? or is it just your show name :lol: .

The post you referring to was a little department V power show. Maybe it took you a while to get it, hence the edit :lol:

Impressive humour in the exchanges with all the needling going around :knockedou

Back