• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This has to be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
computerhelpworld said:
I think that part of the problem is that the forum is understaffed and can't keep up with the work. So maybe if the forum had more "entry level" mods who couldn't ban someone per say but could delete/mod threads and stuff it would help a lot.
You can report posts, to help the process. Someone who cannot ban or edit post, etc is just a normal user!

Then that means it ain't Peo, didn't Bruce make it clear in The Longest Thread Ever? Also, Question Number 5 is already installed on vB 3.5.x and above, it's just the admins don't think the warning system is necessary, correct?

Also, if I have bad reputation, wouldn't the warning system kick in and not let me post anymore? :S Because at fmods.com their warning system takes your current permissions and chomps at them bit by bit... for example you may not be able to post after X amount of warnings... when that increases to Y amount... your PM ability is revoked until the warnings have been expired. Also, after Z amount of warnings, your login will be suspended until some warnings have expired.

You aren't banned in a sense, just have your rights removed bit by bit. Does this make any sense to you people?

iyeru42 said:
Then that means it ain't Peo, didn't Bruce make it clear in The Longest Thread Ever? Also, Question Number 5 is already installed on vB 3.5.x and above, it's just the admins don't think the warning system is necessary, correct?

Also, if I have bad reputation, wouldn't the warning system kick in and not let me post anymore? :S Because at fmods.com their warning system takes your current permissions and chomps at them bit by bit... for example you may not be able to post after X amount of warnings... when that increases to Y amount... your PM ability is revoked until the warnings have been expired. Also, after Z amount of warnings, your login will be suspended until some warnings have expired.

You aren't banned in a sense, just have your rights removed bit by bit. Does this make any sense to you people?
Why do you have a bad rep

I have not and will not post on their forum for very obvious reasons. Apparently they created an account with the username Peo to make me look bad. I requested that account and posts to be removed ASAP when I was notified about it, but it has not been removed yet. heymrdj has as you can see not been banned as claimed by them there. I'm back to sleep now.

Peo said:
I have not and will not post on their forum for very obvious reasons. Apparently they created an account with the username Peo to make me look bad. I requested that account and posts to be removed ASAP when I was notified about it, but it has not been removed yet. heymrdj has as you can see not been banned as claimed by them there. I'm back to sleep now.

Don't worry Peo, the slanderous posts will be removed. Its about time for Brendon to clock in. At that time they will be removed. Our other mod, jynet, is in her off hours right now. I knew it had to be someone different because 30 min. later I was still around.

Please don't ban NC permanently. RTG hosting is a professional web host that offers a great reliable service .. unlike many of the flybynight hosts that post here all too frequently.

We need all the reliable web hosts we can get around these parts. They are a rare breed so to speak.

Thanks

WHM said:
Why do you have a bad rep

FWS-rep1.png

this image should explain it all. I had a green indicator for one reputation once, but it's not showing up anymore for some reason/

Last edited:
iyeru42 said:
FWS-rep1.png

this image should explain it all. I had a green indicator for one reputation once, but it's not showing up anymore for some reason/
Sorry about the "hi" bad rep. Must have been an accident, let me make it up to you.

Lets just show a little respect people, we all like FWS right?... now wouldn't it be best to keep this issue private?, Peo will answer you better if you send him a PM, I agree issues have to be sorted & they are being sorted but this isn't the way to do this.

Also, the person who used Peo's name on RTG.... well thats just disgraceful. I would expect a mod/admin to delete them posts ASAP. Most of the people's issues are with Jan & not Peo, its Peo's forum, he can do what he like's.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^

Agreed..

Although i haven't got an answer via PM from Peo yet, as i still wouldlike to hear the story from two sides...

This is getting way out of hand. Apparently they have still not removed the posts by account "Peo" and one of the moderators is openly threatening with a ddosattack against our server. I'll discuss the situation in private with Craig shortly. I think there might be ways to sort some of these problems out, but right now RTG are just making things worse.

Peo said:
This is getting way out of hand. Apparently they have still not removed the posts by account "Peo" and one of the moderators is openly threatening with a ddosattack against our server. I'll discuss the situation in private with Craig shortly. I think there might be ways to sort some of these problems out, but right now RTG are just making things worse.

I posted in that forum, this morning, that was a pathetic attempt at imitating "Peo" I've never seen Peo use a curse word yet.

But as far as my email that I sent to Peo, and made public? Who's worried about Professionalism? That was my opinionated Email For both Brendon and Peo to read... if you re-read my Email you'll see that I'm telling them to "just drop it... because X, Y, and Z"

Sorry, I don't live in Europe/Sweden/whatever the case maybe, where people are polite.

In reality, people speak the way they feel. Ammendment number 1 here in the U.S.

SO they can't be considered lies.

As far as professionalism goes... please.... This entire thread is about the lack of professionalism on FWS...

Raise your hand if Peo or any other Mod or Admin have EVER EVER EVER posted in a thread an answer to a concerned question... or an apology for ever doing wrong?

Craig, what's with your post? Did Peo ever publicly Apologize to you? Or do you take that with a "grain of salt" as well? Proud people demand apologies when they are done wrong... you are proud right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back