• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This has to be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peo said:
This is getting way out of hand. Apparently they have still not removed the posts by account "Peo" and one of the moderators is openly threatening with a ddosattack against our server. I'll discuss the situation in private with Craig shortly. I think there might be ways to sort some of these problems out, but right now RTG are just making things worse.

Craig?

Why Craig? WTF Does Craig have to do with RTG? If an actual employee over there is threatening your server YOU SPEAK TO ME!

AND ONLY ME! Craig? See the problem Peo? Do you really see the problem? Have fun talking to Craig?

You don't even know who is who and what goes on in your forum... And you wonder why we disrespect you?

I had come to learn the hard way to respect the forum admins and mods. I served a short ban once for a mod moving a thread making it look like I posted 2 ads in one week.

If Netcafe broke the rules, he broke the rules. Whats the fuss? Totally out of order to be ganging up here against the staff when a member gets punished for his own doings.

I wanted to discuss this whole situation with Craig first for the simple reason that both you and I have respect for him. I know that he has nothing to do with RTG. I'm willing to discuss this with you too, but I think you need to change your tone and clear some things up at that forum first.

James said:
I had come to learn the hard way to respect the forum admins and mods. I served a short ban once for a mod moving a thread making it look like I posted 2 ads in one week.

If Netcafe broke the rules, he broke the rules. Whats the fuss? Totally out of order to be ganging up here against the staff when a member gets punished for his own doings.

It's not about NC... this one isn't even my thread... anythink I say gets written off and locked because no one can be bothered to defend anything.

as for the NC banning issue... it may very well be a legitimate banning... they see two usernames with one IP address.... Peo was asked to investigate if the given IP was a proxy IP or a DHCP IP...

He'd rather not investigate it. In Peo's eyes... guilty until proven innocent.

Same exact thing can happen to you... will you be upset then?

As for Craig.. it seems he being banned and then the Ban being lifted since the Ban was in error.. is now a moot point... By letting Craig's "Ban" subject just dither into the woods, no one will actually acknowledge that a mistake was made and he never really shouldn't have been banned.

Craig doesn't even want the apology, apparently, not that Peo would EVER give one.

Peo's mods/admins never do wrong... how dare we say that it's possible?

It's like your own little Germany... cute isn't it?

I have yet to get banned, yet everyone is getting banned due to the fact that they have some relation to me. That's not hearsay, just ask Jan and Peo and use the search function..

Hell read, "Tree's" Signature... people are now literally paranoid on this forum...

Ironically, I'm still here. Not that I intend to be voluntarily, much longer.

Peo said:
I wanted to discuss this whole situation with Craig first for the simple reason that both you and I have respect for him. I know that he has nothing to do with RTG. I'm willing to discuss this with you too, but I think you need to change your tone and clear some things up at that forum first.

I did post over at that forum.. but you are indeed right, I forgot that I had mod access... I can delete them... shows you how active I am over there, LOL

I don't know if comparing FWS to Nazi Germany is such a great thing to do. But whatever, you're entitled to your use of methphors.

I'm still here, but that's only because I don't care about the forum politics.

I only care about the Politics because "Everyone and their mother" is somehow affiliated, linked, in cahoots, or any other silly synonym with ME...

As much as I feel guilty for that... at this point, if some dude says "Hi James" Jan or someone else is going to say "Oh, he must we with ChargerTek, let's go make life hard"

So it's crap, and anyone who does that, doesn't deserve my respect. Period.

I was told to "Adjust my attitude" yet I'm the one with the issues... what valueadd has been given at all? Nothing...

Telling someone that "Releasing a Ban reason... is counterproductive"

This entire forum is counterproductive...

Not one of you. Not one single person here, will ever get an answer to a question they ask.... The thread gets locked, deleted, moved, etc... and your answer will be "Not gonna happen" or "Not productive" or "None of your business"

So if you all like that... cool go for it... when it happens to you, cry to Peo as well so you can be told "I make the rules, my mods are God, blah blah blah"

It's all a joke.

hottweelz said:
I only care about the Politics because "Everyone and their mother" is somehow affiliated, linked, in cahoots, or any other silly synonym with ME...

As much as I feel guilty for that... at this point, if some dude says "Hi James" Jan or someone else is going to say "Oh, he must we with ChargerTek, let's go make life hard"

So it's crap, and anyone who does that, doesn't deserve my respect. Period.

I was told to "Adjust my attitude" yet I'm the one with the issues... what valueadd has been given at all? Nothing...

Telling someone that "Releasing a Ban reason... is counterproductive"

This entire forum is counterproductive...

Not one of you. Not one single person here, will ever get an answer to a question they ask.... The thread gets locked, deleted, moved, etc... and your answer will be "Not gonna happen" or "Not productive" or "None of your business"

So if you all like that... cool go for it... when it happens to you, cry to Peo as well so you can be told "I make the rules, my mods are God, blah blah blah"

It's all a joke.

I don't know why you think everything is evolved around yourself and Chargertek :lol:

I like this place, it's a place for all kinds of people, gurus, newbies and wanabees all alike.

If you don't like it, just don't visit for heaven's sake.

I don't really know the history between hottweelz and Peo but I don't think that Jan and Peo are going to hold such a strong grudge.

And as far as the RTG thing goes, read their thread and you'll realize that there are some nasty mods over there and if that's the kind of people representing that company then I feel really sorry for whoever conducts business with them.

hottweelz said:
Craig, what's with your post? Did Peo ever publicly Apologize to you? Or do you take that with a "grain of salt" as well? Proud people demand apologies when they are done wrong... you are proud right?

Peo hasnt done anything to me... never, Peo has my respect. I only have issues with Jan which I want to correct.

James said:
I don't know why you think everything is evolved around yourself and Chargertek :lol:

I am leaving, but use the search function, it IS about ChargerTek... search "Cahoots"

Peo will not deny that either. If he does, I'll just forward the PMs to you.

Its not that, but hottweelz is a large business round here, if things are said or done it can damage them. several of the hosts seem to be getting pushed out in favour of resellerspanel hosts.

James said:

Netcafe is not the sole reason this is happening, its happening becuase of repeat occurences, they KEEP on happening, and every so often along comes a stunner (cahoots, netcafes banned ect...) that makes members open their eyes and think "wah?" and realise that everything is NOT allright.

needlehost said:
Its not that, but hottweelz is a large business round here, if things are said or done it can damage them. several of the hosts seem to be getting pushed out in favour of resellerspanel hosts.

Things are said and done about everybody. Several hosts are getting pushed out? Favoured into what? Favoured by who? What exactly does this "favour" bring? That is a wrong way to put it and you arn't making any sense. All I can see from this thread is Netcafe is banned for constantly breaking forum rules. And a lot of insults were thrown at FWS staff, here and else where.

I don't see many resellerspanel hosts here.

needlehost said:
if your not going to take this seriously, please stay out of this, some people actually want something done.

Insiders could argue, they have more to the story, but you can't - you are not really involved with this yourself are you?

This is not really a revolution-requiring issue from the looks of it.

Why?

This forum is not for hosts, but for those need hosting. So the hosts' needs on this forum are way way down on the list, in fact this forum does not need any hosts, it'd survive just fine without.

Strict and over-jealous mod tactics are the only way to control the number of desperate hosts here. It applies to everybody, whether it appear fair or unfair.

A host can only be grateful for the extra publicity and advertising one can get from this forum.

Actually if all the decent hosts buggered off out of here (happening) then you would simply be left with resellers panel idiots and customers DO find out.
Lose the hosts you lose the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back