• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This has to be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hottweelz said:
It's not about NC... this one isn't even my thread... anythink I say gets written off and locked because no one can be bothered to defend anything.

as for the NC banning issue... it may very well be a legitimate banning... they see two usernames with one IP address.... Peo was asked to investigate if the given IP was a proxy IP or a DHCP IP...

He'd rather not investigate it. In Peo's eyes... guilty until proven innocent.

Same exact thing can happen to you... will you be upset then?

As for Craig.. it seems he being banned and then the Ban being lifted since the Ban was in error.. is now a moot point... By letting Craig's "Ban" subject just dither into the woods, no one will actually acknowledge that a mistake was made and he never really shouldn't have been banned.

Craig doesn't even want the apology, apparently, not that Peo would EVER give one.

Peo's mods/admins never do wrong... how dare we say that it's possible?

It's like your own little Germany... cute isn't it?

I have yet to get banned, yet everyone is getting banned due to the fact that they have some relation to me. That's not hearsay, just ask Jan and Peo and use the search function..

Hell read, "Tree's" Signature... people are now literally paranoid on this forum...

Ironically, I'm still here. Not that I intend to be voluntarily, much longer.

Your lack of respect for Peo and any of the mods is unbelieveable. You have this wrong idea that you have some God given right on this forum? You don't. This is a private forum, this is a private website. I don't know where you come off thinking that you can sit there and accuse the mods/admins of something that is simply untrue.

Further, you have this weird idea that we owe YOU any explanation. I could ban you today and wouldn't have to give you a reason. Again, this falls under the "this is a private forum".

You can talk all the crap you want (and apparently you are), but everything you have said is incorrect. Peo runs this forum like a democracy, all mods/admins get their opinion heard and members do too.

You do not know all the details regarding anyones ban. There are numerous PMs, emails, in some cases DDOS attacks, etc that lead up to the result of a person or persons getting banned.

I like to consider myself a neutral mod. I really never had any conflicts with any members, but I'm sick and tired of seeing certain members post rumors and untrue stories. Again, a ban is a ban and as long as this forum has existed (8+ years), we do NOT discuss why a member is banned.

If this forum is so bad as you try to play it out to be, THEN LEAVE.

Robert said:
Your lack of respect for Peo and any of the mods is unbelieveable. You have this wrong idea that you have some God given right on this forum? You don't. This is a private forum, this is a private website. I don't know where you come off thinking that you can sit there and accuse the mods/admins of something that is simply untrue.

Further, you have this weird idea that we owe YOU any explanation. I could ban you today and wouldn't have to give you a reason. Again, this falls under the "this is a private forum".

You can talk all the crap you want (and apparently you are), but everything you have said is incorrect. Peo runs this forum like a democracy, all mods/admins get their opinion heard and members do too.

You do not know all the details regarding anyones ban. There are numerous PMs, emails, in some cases DDOS attacks, etc that lead up to the result of a person or persons getting banned.

I like to consider myself a neutral mod. I really never had any conflicts with any members, but I'm sick and tired of seeing certain members post rumors and untrue stories. Again, a ban is a ban and as long as this forum has existed (8+ years), we do NOT discuss why a member is banned.

If this forum is so bad as you try to play it out to be, THEN LEAVE.

So do it. Go for it. Do it.

Apprently I know things that you DON'T know as well. Can you read emails? Are you allowed to ban for a secretive reason?

If you ban someone for duplicate login names and find out the IP listed was a public IP and therefore a mistake, were you wrong? or still right?

If you ban someone for thinking they posted two ads in 7 days, and found out YOUR math was off by a day, are you wrong? Or still right?

Or does it not matter? "Lack of respect for Peo and Mods"

Thanks for re-assuring everyone that you are the Boss and we have no rights.

Ban me... if you can. Do it. Run it by Peo and BAN ME.

hottweelz said:
So do it. Go for it. Do it.

Your time will come.

Apprently I know things that you DON'T know as well. Can you read emails? Are you allowed to ban for a secretive reason?

We have secret forums for mods/admins where everything is posted and talked about. Any conflicts Peo has with members, he posts the email so we know the situation and may provide him with feedback and assist him.

Secretive to whom? To other members? Again, we don't discuss why members get banned, so yes, it's secretive.

If you ban someone for duplicate login names and find out the IP listed was a public IP and therefore a mistake, were you wrong? or still right?

If I ban someone in error, then that's what it was, an error. Mods make mistakes too. But we typically don't ban with our eyes close, we actually research the situation.

If you ban someone for thinking they posted two ads in 7 days, and found out YOUR math was off by a day, are you wrong? Or still right?

Again, if I ban someone in error, then that's what it was, an error.

Or does it not matter? "Lack of respect for Peo and Mods"

Thanks for re-assuring everyone that you are the Boss and we have no rights.

The only person thus far who has lack of respect is you. You're conducting yourself in a very unprofessional manner.

Ban me... if you can. Do it. Run it by Peo and BAN ME.

Your time is near.

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
Why not now? Issue? Or is that secret?

You getting ban won't be a secret, it'll be obvious. As to why I won't ban you yet, well I want Peo to be able to respond to any of your ridiculous comments and for you to be able to entertain us further with your ridiculous answers.

Robert said:
You getting ban won't be a secret, it'll be obvious. As to why I won't ban you yet, well I want Peo to be able to respond to any of your ridiculous comments and for you to be able to entertain us further with your ridiculous answers.

You love your job? Is it free? This wasn't even my thread. You can ban me, go ahead... I speak to Peo regularly via Email... please... be my guest.

Press that little button in modcp. If my ramblings were that ridiculous and hold no merit, why won't Peo just ban me? Hmm.

James said:
Hot wheels on :D Hottweelz,

Congrats on becoming a moderator on ProHostingTalk.com

Where "proffesionals" meet to talk!

*humour*

Really? Dam, I just got told about that site early this morning! Maybe I can ban people *cheap humour*

**EDIT** I just went back and thanked them... never got the notification though.

James the banner add was done by our designer. i am contacting him now. Hottweelz did not add the 2 ff's in professional.

WHM said:
James the banner add was done by our designer. i am contacting him now. Hottweelz did not add the 2 ff's in professional.

Awesome... I spelt ChargerTek wrong once in an ad... a user pointed it out. They were going to chargetek.com

Send your banner designer to school :lol:

Just couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.. I'm still laughing. Professionals talking proffesional!

Yes I know WHM, thanks for the notice. I just couldn't resist.

James said:
Send your banner designer to school :lol:

Just couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.. I'm still laughing. Professionals talking proffesional!

Yes I know WHM, thanks for the notice. I just couldn't resist.

Let's no go off topic (Great find though namesake)

Bobby? Pressing that little button, or do we not make decisions while Peo is sleeping?

Bobby.. next time you call from Kendall, FL, Leave a voicemail. k?

James not trying to start anything but it is not uncommon to hold down a key on the computer for too long to make 2 letters come out instead of one. I again apologize for my designer's mistake. An email has been sent to him.

Will you and Robert take a chill pill. For goodness sake now wonder nothing every gets done. Two hot headed men just equals a bunch of bad gas :p.

Robert said:
...You have this wrong idea that you have some God given right on this forum? You don't. This is a private forum, this is a private website. ....
.... I could ban you today and wouldn't have to give you a reason. Again, this falls under the "this is a private forum".

You heard it here first.

This is how the Mods act. Actually Robert is on his best behaviour today. And only two prank phone calls....

Jan would set me straight a hell of a lot shorter and meaner... without making a mockery of the forum she works for... at she has a brain in her head to NOT embarass Peo while representing him as such...

Where is Jan anyway??? Maybe Craig knows? No one else seems to...

Well I'm not banned, so in about 5 minutes, I have some errands to run for customers... (I'm one of those hosts you actually get to meet face to face) and I'll check later tonight to see if I'm banned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back