• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thospatia Designs

thospatia

Hello,

I am the owner of www.thospatiadesigns.com
On thospatia designs you can find tutorials, downloads, webtemplates, logo templates, ...
We have a forum and the link is www.thospatiadesigns.com/forum
There are 2 cups:
-sig of the week
-website of the month.

We are searching staff members at the moment.
Tutorial writers, template designers, ...
The template designers will have 40% of the total price when it is buyed.
So check us out and join our forums :wink2:

Grtz thospatia designs

Site was a bit slow for me when I opened it. The index page needs to be "tightened up", your news area has too much space before the first post and between each post. Check your spelling, I see alot of mispelled things on your entire site, this is a must if you are trying to maintain an editorial site.

Eh, That site looks like alot of other sites. It's too small, not very creative. I don't like the way the affiliates is.

looks fine to me, and I'm using FireFox... text is fine, maybe a point bigger would do, news area is fine, might be your browser, MDurai. the site is very creative, where did you come from Venkan?!

the main content text is fine, its just the text on the inages at the right. its like 8pt it should be 10

Back