• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TRY MY WEB HOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPAPA

NLC
NLC
Hi!

Anyone would like me to host your site, please visit my new WEB HOST, YUPAPA!

* 80MB of FREE WEB SPACE
* UNLIMITED TRANSFER
* SUBDOMAIN (will be available soon)
* 1 POP 3 EMAIL ACCOUNT (optional)
* BANNERLESS
* ASP IHTML SSI
* YOUR OWN WEB SITE MANAGER
* FREE UNLIMITED SUPPORT VIA EMAIL

This is a new host and it has been up yesterday

Thanks
Adrian

Great!!!!

I just signed up. I think I am the first one here to sign up :)

Not bad, pretty fast.

Hope it lasts longer than f2s.com (wishful thinking)

Hello Yupapa,

I just notice this:

Bannerless 3 USD (We don't put Banners for now on all plans)

Are you going to make us pay $3 to have it bannerless it the future?

YUPAPA

HALLO!!

I don't think we will put banners on it if I can handle the monthly fee for the server!

YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!

How will you be able to pay the monthly fee for the server, when you're bannerless ?

btw: when will FTP be up ? Will it be for General Web Hosting or Advanced Web Hosting ?

Originally posted by RedHat
How will you be able to pay the monthly fee for the server, when you're bannerless ?

btw: when will FTP be up ? Will it be for General Web Hosting or Advanced Web Hosting ?
and the first question ?

FTP & BANNERS

What?? Nobody wants ADS on their pages, so I won't put any since I want my customers to be happy.

FTP should be available next month.

YUPAPA!!!!!!!

but where are u getting the money to pay for the server since ur not getting any ad revenue from the client's sites?

YUPAPA!!!

Don't worry. No Banners.
If you think my host is not reliable enough, you can sign up the one at geocities.com! =)

HI... the pay plan will be available soon... maybe next week...

Re: FTP & BANNERS

Originally posted by YUPAPA
What?? Nobody wants ADS on their pages, so I won't put any since I want my customers to be happy.

FTP should be available next month.

YUPAPA!!!!!!!

If you aren't able to pay your costs, you server will go down, and customers won't be happy either :(

Will you be able to pay the fee with your []ipay plan [/i]?

i will take this time to post my official public anti-endorsement of this service. it will be gone next week.

just take his advice and use geocities.com. better to put your site on a server that has been around for years, and will still be around after this weekend.

YUPAPA!!!!!!!

I still won't put on their pages. hehe!
You can sign up on any other web hosts if you think mine is going to go down.

YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would anyone want to put their website on a server run by this guy?!

please stop spamming this board.

I suppose the idea could be to make money by hoping that people using the free hosting will eventually want something more powerful and will choose the YUPAPA paid hosting, and that's how it can be bannerless. That strategy didn't work when Prohosting tried it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back