• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UK Host Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Hello guys, I'm currently hosted with the famous HostGator, been with them around 17 months now and not had a single problem, but I am on the look out for something a bit more close to home.

My main request would be a shared host, based in the UK, able to accept GBP, payment via another form of gateway which isn't PayPal (I refuse to use it) and be online at least 1-2 years. The specifications are:

Space: approx. 1-3gb
Bandwidth: approx. 80-90gb
Features: don't mind
Domains: At least 5 add-on domains

Server location should be the UK, I am not fussed which DC in the UK (but I would appreciate if you list them). I will also accept US servers but please note that I am mainly swinging for UK servers.

My budget is around £6 per month, it's around the same price I pay for HostGator, so that's ok.

I may also accept a UK based VPS, which should include cPanel/WHM, but shouldn't be a high price. Spec's for those, I am not that fussed, maybe double of what the shared account request is.

Thanks guys,
Adam.

I just would like to know something, why you don't allow payments via PayPal? well, if you want to pay monthly a "virtual" choice would be better than paying through a bank transaction or using remittances, of course, if paying monthly, as maybe paying annually then a transaction wouldn't bee so bad.

Hi Adam,

Would you consider shared hosting on a server located in The Netherlands?

Also, would a VPS in New Jersey, USA be something you'd consider?

I just would like to know something, why you don't allow payments via PayPal? well, if you want to pay monthly a "virtual" choice would be better than paying through a bank transaction or using remittances, of course, if paying monthly, as maybe paying annually then a transaction wouldn't bee so bad.

The reason I don't use PayPal is down to personal experiences (mostly bad) with the service, hence why I refuse to use them.

@ROSSLO: I am mainly only looking for UK services I'm afraid, however your VPS offer is ok, could you forward me some more information regarding this?

Thanks

I have chosen a host and this is now not needed. Many thanks to the companies who messaged me with offers :)

/Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back