• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can see the ip you have used previously on this forum has not been banned. Is it a new ip you use that doesn't work here? Send me a pm or email with that ip and I'll have a look.

He was banned for opening muiltiple accounts up, after being banned for rude posts against FWS and creating a large amount of spam. Following the user opened 3-4 different accounts slamming FWS.

Personally I wouldnt want someone like that back, just my 2cense, on this issue, if I can though it out there. Jan had an heck of a problem making sure Mole was stopped.

I wouldnt want to see her hard work gone down the drain.

;), I was online when mole started messing around, I reported it over to Jan :).

lol, but if you must know in my past life I did haxor the internet ;) :)

?? you what ?? anyway, just on this point, so I dont get banned, In the past ( before I actually properly Joined this community I have had a couple of accounts from this computer, I never use them and i started this one, for two reasons, to properly contribute to this community and becuase of my new host ( plus i couldnt actually remember the old accounts login details, so they're useless )

AMC not sure what that has to do with anything, MOLE created other accounts to say that FWS could S*CK his **** etc and flaming the forums because he was banned for creating trouble on his main account.

This has nothing to do with an simple oops I forgot my password, he created other accounts to cause trouble once again on the board.

* -> I'm sure you can fill in the profanity that should be there, if not pm me ill explain :).

Also seems hes banned again so I'm sure this thread can close.

<Mole>

First you cant fully ban me, all I gotta do i change my IP and come back. :D

Second I was asking nicely if you would. You cant keep me out and you know it. Like I said above, I can change my IP and come back.

Third, I ask again, can you fully unban me Please?

Well again see theres an example of Mole going against the great rules that he agrees to when he signs up for here. Funny how he could legal be sued for harrastment and going against an TOS he legally agreed to :).

Well Mole you cannot keep doing this an expect to be unbanned, this will probally be the last time your netrange is allowed, and if your using an proxy, they are determinable and once that happens all it takes is an call to the FBI, or the host of the server and that machine is taken offline rather fast.

He was banned for opening muiltiple accounts up, after being banned for rude posts against FWS and creating a large amount of spam. Following the user opened 3-4 different accounts slamming FWS.

Personally I wouldnt want someone like that back, just my 2cense, on this issue, if I can though it out there. Jan had an heck of a problem making sure Mole was stopped.

I wouldnt want to see her hard work gone down the drain.

wow... how do you know all that? Have you been haxing the internets!?

Mole & LSComputers? Same person, methinks! :p

Well again see theres an example of Mole going against the great rules that he agrees to when he signs up for here. Funny how he could legal be sued for harrastment and going against an TOS he legally agreed to :).

Well Mole you cannot keep doing this an expect to be unbanned, this will probally be the last time your netrange is allowed, and if your using an proxy, they are determinable and once that happens all it takes is an call to the FBI, or the host of the server and that machine is taken offline rather fast.

first i cant use proxy's my comp is set to disallow them, i got alot of ips on my comp :D 2nd There is no proof of who i am so .. 3rd Shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back