• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

uni.cc Hosting?

cynfinnegan1163

Hi.

I have a comic book based fansite that needs hosting, and what I'd like in my new host is up to 3 gigs of space because I have about a gig of fan art, public domain comic scans and photos of collectibles, up to 30 gigs of bandwidth to support my blog and message boards, uni.cc Domain support (fawcettuniverse.uni.cc), cPanel with Fantastico (any version would be great), support for freeware .wav sound effects files, access to .htaccess, FTP access, PHP 5 / 4, up to 10 e-mail accounts, subdomains & MySQL DBs, and up to 5 FTP accounts, e-mail forwarders & parked domains. Instant acitvation would be a big plus. A Google AdSense would be all right, plus my own ads, but I'd really like to avoid "post 4 hosting" deals.

Can anyone please help me out?

wat your current provider provide you with? Possible to use my subdomain ( something.mydomain.com ) instead of uni.cc?

Seems you are still looking for a host that you posted a month ago for. Also you may not be able to have your own ads if a host has google ads, I think it may be against their TOS. If not, then you expect to make $$$ for a site while having the host absorb all the costs?

Best thing is to look for a paid host, since 3GB/30GB is a huge request for free hosting. As said before, you may get what you ask, but be prepared to be back.

Hi.

I have a comic book based fansite that needs hosting, and what I'd like in my new host is up to 3 gigs of space because I have about a gig of fan art, public domain comic scans and photos of collectibles, up to 30 gigs of bandwidth to support my blog and message boards, uni.cc Domain support (fawcettuniverse.uni.cc), cPanel with Fantastico (any version would be great), support for freeware .wav sound effects files, access to .htaccess, FTP access, PHP 5 / 4, up to 10 e-mail accounts, subdomains & MySQL DBs, and up to 5 FTP accounts, e-mail forwarders & parked domains. Instant acitvation would be a big plus. A Google AdSense would be all right, plus my own ads, but I'd really like to avoid "post 4 hosting" deals.

Can anyone please help me out?

I offer you
3gigs/30gigs
cpanel 11.6.1 with Fantastico
PHP 5.2.3
Max FTP Accounts 5
Max Email Accounts 10
Max Email Lists 10
Max Databases 10
Max Sub Domains 10
Max Parked Domains 5
access to .htaccess
support for freeware .wav sound effects files

no post required, just a clearly-seen link-back to my page and may be you can promote my site on your site.

pm me if you are interest.

I think I can create an account with the features you need. Do you already have traffic for your website?

All you would need to do in return is place and customize our non-intrusive ads to fit effectively within your site.

Also, I'm not sure about uni.cc but I can get you ismyw.com.

Hello CynthiaFinnegan,

I will sponsor your website with my medium shared hosting plan.
5 GB Space
67GB Transfer
67 (of each cPanel feature)
More info found here - http://uwhosting.biz/shared.html

If you are interested then please send me registration details, including username (limited to 8 chars), password (Temporary password if you wish) and URL by Private Message (PM)

Arigato gozaimasu!

kwix-host.com :angel:
We have instant activation
Advanced
1.25GB Space
30GB Bandwidth
UNLIMITED Features
Fantastico
Cron Jobs
Webmail
phpMyAdmin
AwStats
Raw Log Managers
Apache Handler

We are a stable host, and many people have used us, and like our service and support.

www.nwhnetworks.com/community
nwhSmall
Post Required - 5
500MB Space (Upgradeable by Linking Back to NWH: Networks, Referrals, and every $1.50 donated is 100MB EXTRA!)
5gig Bandwidth
15 mySQL Databases (Upgrade to unlimited with 60 post!)
15 Sub-Domains (Upgrade to unlimited with 60 post!)
15 Email Accounts (Upgrade to unlimited with 60 post!)
15 FTP Accounts (Upgrade to unlimited with 60 post!)
5 Addon/Parked Domain
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
Ad-Free
cPanel​

Back