• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unique Webhosting Template For Sale , 10 Full Pages , Full Coding Options.

TemplateSpin

I am selling a unique webhosting template.
This template include 10 Pages

Home, Hosting Page, Reseller Page, Linux VPS Page, Windows VPS Page, Cloud Hosting Page, About Us Page, Merchant Account Page, Web Design Page, Contact Us Page

The Design is amazing web2.0 look and fully animated with mouse over coding and bars.

The Design comes with

[*] Full PSD Files
[*] Your choice of purchase coded version in HTML/CSS, Wordpress, or Durpal.

The design start at $149 to purchase for full pricing and ordering located here http://templatespin.com/template/19.html

What exactly is "Unique Price"? I thought I saw on one template site that if you purchase the unique price for the ridiculous amount, that all they do is take that template off their site for sale. That would be a far cry from unique as who knows how many people bought it before you.

What exactly is "Unique Price"? I thought I saw on one template site that if you purchase the unique price for the ridiculous amount, that all they do is take that template off their site for sale. That would be a far cry from unique as who knows how many people bought it before you.

You pay that retarded amount of money, they remove it, thats just about it.
In this case noone has wasted their money on the template so paying $1490 would equal unique though a complete waste of money.

Back