• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlimited

xguy001

I need these
no ftp
no scripting
normal html(in case anyone think i need file storage)
above 500 mb disk space
unlimited data transfer

unlimited bandwidth does not exist, neither does unlimited transfer.

Both are limited by the the other, the more bandwidth you have, the more transfer you can stuff down that pipe. Since neither is unlimited, the other cant be unlimited either.

It's using zonedit nameservers (free dns site) so it's most likley hosted off some guys pc lol

Originally posted by ManchesterCity
i got kicked out from a hosting... i used over 45gb's of bandwidth in 5 days...
Happy to hear that :angry2: You are just one of the abusers that kill free hosts. And what is even worse, you seem proud of your achievement. :confused2

i got kicked out from a hosting... i used over 45gb's of bandwidth in 5 days...

:whatthe:

A couple Questions
1. I am assuming this was a paid host if not what free host would
let you stay after the first 10 gb?

2. Please choose how you managed to do that:
a. WarezMaster
b. Adult Website
c. Movie downloads
d. Other (Please Descirbe)

Last edited:
Actually i didnt have any movie files... it was a mp3 bootleg (about 100mb's) and yes it was a free host called digital-bath.com... they had a free hosting offer... i'm not quite sure how i managed to use over 45gb's in 5 days... is that even possible? i had about 700 visitors/day at that time

btw, my isp provided 100mb's of space back in 2002 and i had about 2000 visitors/day and i used it for months before they reduced the space to 25mb's only... i didnt have any problems then... i wonder how much bandwidth got used back then... :D

Actually i didnt have any movie files... it was a mp3 bootleg (about 100mb's) and yes it was a free host called digital-bath.com... they had a free hosting offer... i'm not quite sure how i managed to use over 45gb's in 5 days... is that even possible? i had about 700 visitors/day at that time
Judging by the size of the files I saw on your site, and with 700 visitors it wouldn't be too hard.

Back