• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upgrading vBulletin

It's too much on the screen if you're using a relatively low resolution. I don't like it. Can't easily (like before) distinguish certain areas and text because it nearly all blends to the same colours. It shouldn't be hard to convert the old template into this theme.

Do you mean the frontpage or when viewing a thread? The sidebar on the frontpage can be removed by users.

I'll see what I can do to the design. There will be changes to the header and then I will try to do some other things suggested by you guys. It might take a couple of days since I have a busy week.

Wha the faa? I go away for a break and everything changes?!

I don't like change! =[

I've made some changes to the header now. Let me know what you think.

I have not yet made any other changes to the design. I'll see if I can find some time this weekend.

It looks like this theme but with different colors and icons. Something that Peo could easily edit.

Peo, for the mean time don't change the theme. That theme you said you like is too minimal..and I think majority of users got used to the actual theme. We, users, don't like these kind of changes.

I won't change to that one. It was just an example.

My plan is to change some colors in this design. I'll also see if there is any way to bring the old theme back as an option.

Back