• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

URGENT: Need RELIABLE shared host. 100 MB space and 10GB bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skribblez

Hi, I'm looking to host a small site and need a host urgently, preferably very fast or instant activation. Don't worry, nothing illegal, my site is about Starcraft.

I don't really need much space. 50MB-100MB will be just fine and around 10GB of bandwidth would be fine too.

Not looking to pay for much to be honest. Just $1-$3 per month via PayPal.

Quick and easy business here. Shoot me your offers! However, I do need to stress that I need a reliable host, preferably one that isn't run by one person, and one that has been in business for some time. Quality support is another big plus.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hi Skribblez,

We can offer you this at a discounted price from our advertised prices on our website. Use contained link to sign up.

We can handle your needs without issues. Doesn't really sound like you need much.

Personal
* 1 GB Disk Space
* 10 GB Data Transfer
* 30 Sub Domains
* 30 FTP Accounts
* 30 MySQL Databases
* 30 Email Accounts
* 3 Mailing Lists
* cPanel Control Panel - Latest Version With Timely Updates
Monthly: $1.95
Semi-Annually: $11.70
Annually: $23.40
Order:
Personal Package

Mark

Hi Skribblez!

Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real webmasters for other webmasters like you. DimeReseller, established in 2005 and acquired by web software development company in June 2010, now offers premium shared and reseller hosting packages designed to meet and exceed professional webmaster needs.

I believe that Advanced package perfectly suits your hosting needs:

***PACKAGE DETAILS***
- 1 GB disk space
- 10 GB monthly bandwidth
- 2 hosted domains
- 10 parked domains
- Instant activation
$3.00 per month and lower!

Our team is aware of enormous competition between today's webmasters, and we realize that money-saving now is more important than ever. If you order ANY package for 6 months, you get 1 month free. Or order the same package for 12 months and get 2 months free.

It's no secret that in some situations you may need a very special service to satisfy your hosting needs. If it happens, build your own hosting package at a price you want to pay!

We understand that you may still have additional questions or comments, so please simply contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to reply to this thread, send a private message, or contact form and one of our friendly sale representatives will be glad to answer all questions you may have.

Last edited:
Hello,

We have a plan that suits your needs at the lower end of your budget. We are one of the only $1 hosts to be in business for over a year.

Starter Plan

200MB Disk Space
2GB Bandwidth
Free Setup

Only $1.00/month
Only $11.00/year < 1 Month FREE
<ORDER NOW!>

Included Features: Free/Instant Setup, No Overselling, cPanel, Unlimited Features (FTP accounts, email accounts, mailing lists, sub-domains, auto responders, MySQL databases), Fantastico, Spam Assassin, Customer Error Pages, Website Builder, Web Statistics (AWstats, Webalizer).

Can Run/use: HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP 5, Perl, Python, SSI, CGI-Bin, Cron Jobs, Ruby On Rails, .htaccess, PhpMyAdmin.

Learn more about our Professional Web Hosting plans or read some of our Client Testimonials.

Regards,
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back