• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

URL Fwding Domain Suggestions?

NukedWeb

I'm trying to pick out 2 or 3 .US domain names to use for subdomain redirection. (Running one, not signing up for one). Anyone wanna help me pick some out? :D Preferrably either 3-letter acronyms, or 3/4-letter words. ;) You can check if they're available at www.godaddy.com unless you know of a better place.

I'd like to use other TLDs, but because .US is so cheap, I can register more :D

err, nevermind, I did it myself :D :D

Anyone interested in an ad-free service of this, watch the Ads & Offers forum in a few days :p

What'd ya get? I'll bet with .us you had your choice...except for one or two that's not in the dictionary. :D

nope, pretty much everything was taken! unless I picked a word with like 12 letters ;) I went with 3 random letters, xlr and yxy, but you prolly already saw that in my sig :p and oddly enough, the only 3-lettered ones that were open, were ones with an "x" in it!

Back