• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Varhosting.net

Volt.Networks

Bolded!
NLC
Anyone every tried them before?

They provide end-user support if you have a reseller or VPS... Do they provide good support?

Check out this review: http://www.geekcertified.com/display-125.html

The live support is good, but it is hardly to get the support when your service or server is down. and the most ignoring is the chat representative closed your chat when they not able to solve the problem. Check out their forum and i believe i am not the first one who experience that. but there always is a explaination with that, well then you would evaluate yourself the explaination whether it is acceptable.

i use the powerreseller plan
their support is good.
they offer real 24/7/365 live support..
send mail or try to test the response time.

naiton said:
i use the powerreseller plan
their support is good.
they offer real 24/7/365 live support..
send mail or try to test the response time.

tried to get in touch with their live support, its all "BUSY"

They used to be pretty good & popular but I think the popularity burst the bubble. Some of their servers are rather unstable nowadays while some are pretty secured and stable. It will take a while before they get back on track but no harm trying them.

jiehao85 said:
They used to be pretty good & popular but I think the popularity burst the bubble. Some of their servers are rather unstable nowadays while some are pretty secured and stable. It will take a while before they get back on track but no harm trying them.

If you are referring to varhosting, read all the posts on WHT. I don't believe that popularity is the issue. It's more like spreading yourself to thin. Why would you try something that going into it may cause problems from the start. You are talking about the livelyhood of clients.

Back