• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

virtual assistant for website

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I might have that wrong, so I will explain.

I have noticed several sites that have either a woman or a guy that will show up in the lower right corner, and will talk to you about the site, services, etc. Whatever it is programed to do.

I have tried searching for this, but just keep coming up with speech programs. You type something and it speaks it for you.

Does anyone know what the program that I am referring to is technically called, and a few good sources to get it?

Most of the time it's not a virtual assistant. It is normally a real person, using live chat. I'm sure there are some out there that are fake, but most (with decent companies) are actual live chat operators.

I am not referring to someone who would chat with you.

What I have noticed, is an actual real life looking person, who shows up on the screen and talks about the company verbally.

Telling you about the company, what they can do for you, etc.

Thanks for the links. That is definitely what I was referring to.

There are TONS of sites that does this. I found this one http://myliveactor.com/ after searching the term from those links.

Will definitely be looking into it some more over the next few days.

You can also check mygoldenrolodex.info for recommendations about virtual assistants. I have friends in there which are consider as online experts that help me pick and review resources to help me in my business.

They teach me how to pick proper VA's too :)

Virtual assistants are for some other jobs rather than doing live chatting with you or telling you about the website or a company .What you have seen are live chat workers that talk to you and tell you about the site.There are many sites that offer such services.You can search them out there.

Back