1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).

Vovex.com

Discussion in 'Web hosting requests' started by friendp, Feb 15, 2004.

1. friendp

friendp New Member

i dont know whats going on but they been down for quite a while! havent reciever any message about the down time and i think he block me from AIM!

vovex.com

anyone know whats up?

2. NetConEdge

NetConEdge New Member

Maybe they are having problems with their server , and if they only have 1 server /mail they are unable to send mails to their clients .

If they are still down after 24+ hours there is something big wrong or maybe they scammed you...

Let's hope the best

Friendly greetings,

Stijn

Http://www.vespacious.com

3. BlackStorm

BlackStorm New Member

I think the host is down and out im afraid.
    Its been down for a while now and one of their customers contacted me about the problems and said the owner had turned off his phone also.

I dont know what is going on but I have already had one person move to me from them because of the downtime problems.

4. NetConEdge

NetConEdge New Member

I did not offer something i told him that he can contact me when he needs a new host...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2004
  5. shakyshang

shakyshang New Member

sorry dude

sorry dude but i think you got rip off hasnt come up online lol well i think some 1 just made a web from their school and he has a domain doh and setup a web server at their school and use their domain and they just shutdown the pc maybe he didnt tried to scamm you the teacher might caught him doing bussiness with out paying taxes or maybe cause his not allow to and he might need to say sorry man but my school teachers shutdown my server and kick me out of school you can get a refund or some thing lol well i hope you get your refund back lol :doh!: :crying5:

6. Robert

Robert NLC

Re: sorry dude

when you learn how to use commas and periods, then come back and talk to us.