• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS LookUp... Need a budget one...

Dark-warior

VPS LookUp... Budget = US$30

Hia guys,

I´m looking for a budget VPS to run a game server, this means, no more than US$30...
Linux or Windows...
The only thing that i need is the remote desktop access...

The space doesn´t matter, more than 2gb is okay... Bandwidth is essencial, as Internet Speed is too...

If you need to know, YES, the game server is LEGAL... Nothing to worry about it...

I´ve already got a domain, i´ll just need to transfer...

COME ON GUYS IM IN NEED!

Dark-warior

Last edited:
In most cases , you wouldn't be able to run a game server on a VPS, I could be wrong but VPS limits what you use. As well as the Admin of the server not wanting your portion to harm others performance. Better bet would be rent from a GSP.

How can i solve this problem with my budget? i cannot pay for a dedicated server because i think its too much...

Dark-warior

I agree with RivaCom, In vps each unit of process and memory usage is counted. And honestly, I will not recommand that even if you get a vps in $30. :eek:

If you want to run a linux based gameserver you can get one at $90/Mon at http://jodohost.com/managedservers.asp

One more thing, cost increases with the benefits you ask. So primary step to to determine your exact requirements. :callme:

Thankyou.

Like I said, look forr a major Game Service Provider and rent from them, they usually know what they are doing and could have your server up in no time.

Back