• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS on LAYERED TECH

Doug_Sampa

Hi guys
I ´m looking for a vps on layered tech network.

Pre Requesits
Windows Server ( want to connect with remote desktop connection )
100 Gb Bandwidth
300 Mb ~500 Mb Ram
10 ~15 Gb Storage

I had one vps on Fatnetwork.com with same configuration but they changed to other network.

ONLY on LAYERED TEch

Thx in advanced

Douglas

Last edited:
Yea, that is something I'd like to know as well. There are much better providers than LT that you might not be aware of.

Hi
I want LT because i need a good speedy there and a good ping

But i´m interesting in SOFTLAYER TOO

Thx

Last edited:
Doug,

There's tons of providers that are as great as SoftLayer - Limestone Networks, TailorMadeServers (one of the more "unknown" hosts that many large VPS providers use because their network is so great), etc. Just keep in mind that there's tons of great providers out there. Just a note, in my own opinion, LayeredTech isn't one of them ;)

Best of luck with your search.

Doug,

There's tons of providers that are as great as SoftLayer - Limestone Networks, TailorMadeServers (one of the more "unknown" hosts that many large VPS providers use because their network is so great), etc. Just keep in mind that there's tons of great providers out there. Just a note, in my own opinion, LayeredTech isn't one of them ;)

Best of luck with your search.

Hi
Thanks for the Answer.
I know there´s a tons of providers , but i want softlayer or layered tech cuz i need ping < 5 ms to my cousin´s server on Layered tech

Regards
Douglas

The guy cares - that's enough...

<5ms is a bit of a tall order though (due to the fact it's not the DC that matters but the ISP for that)

Back