• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS Required, serious offers please.

Hey guys, Im looking for a good VPS provider. I really need serious offers from reliable hosting companies. I would like to talk with the host owner via msn if its possible. Its for a very important project for education. If a overselling host or a bad hosting appears, and you know of it, please I would appreciate to warn me about it. I prefer companies with 2 or more years running, but newer companies are also welcome.

Disk Space: 30 Gigabyte
Bandwidth: 500 Gigabytes
Ram (Guaranteed): 512 MB

Hi,
I would like to offer you our fully managed linux VPS with fully dedicated resources, 100mbit uplink port and strict no overselling policy (to maintain high quality VPS)

Managed Linux VPS V-2

60 GB RAID-10 Web Space
600 GB Bandwidth
2 GB Burstable Ram
Host Unlimited Domains
Free Daily Backups
100 MBPS Port
3 IP Addresses
Fully Managed With Control Panel
100% Uptime Guarantee
No Overselling Guarantee

Only $54.95/month

Visit here for our VPS plans: http://www.occeanic.com/vps.html

We also feature daily R1soft external nodes backup and any day backup can be restored on your special request.

You can read our 100% uptime SLA here: http://www.occeanic.com/sla.html

Premium VPS #1
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

» Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
» Burstable RAM: 1024MB
» RAID-10 Storage: 20GB
» Premium Bandwidth: 2,000GB Per Month
» Instant OS Reloads / Reboots / TUN/TAP
» Burstable Port Speed: 1 Gig (1000Mbit)
» Dedicated IP: 2
» £14.96 Per Month

Read More | Order Now

== Choice of Operating System/Control Panels are available.
== Above VPS node is connected with 1 Gig (1,000Mbit) connection
== Instant & Free OS Re-installs, Reboots, Shutdown etc etc within the VPS control panel.

We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay, Moneybookers and Liberty Reserve as payment methods.

And what is your budget?

Could you tell us more info about your specific needs?

What you are going to host on this VPS account?

Hello Irving,

Natcoweb could offer you Xen-based vps hosting with dedicated RAM, CPU, hdd resources.

Please consider

Silver Plan
Disk Space: 30 GB
RAM: 512 MB
Data Transfer: 500 GB
CPU: 50% of Core
Price $38.95

Order!

Please contact me via Skype Natcoweb or Livechat at http://www.natcoweb.com/ to discuss the details of the deal.

Thanks.

Sorry irving that i was not online last night. Thank you for adding me to msn though.

Our offer is

Gold Plan

50 GB Disk Space
1000 GB Bandwidth
1 GB RAM
CPU 1500 MHz
IP Addresses Included: 2
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Price: $35/pm

See more to go: UniQinfotech

And what is your budget?

Could you tell us more info about your specific needs?

What you are going to host on this VPS account?

Is project for an educational site for any LatinoAmerican student. Its a very big project trust me, thats why I cant tell more in here. Im not allowed to say more. But I would be happy to tell anyone of you more via msn, or livechat in your website.

NatcoWeb, how long have you been running your hosting business?

Is project for an educational site for any LatinoAmerican student. Its a very big project trust me, thats why I cant tell more in here. Im not allowed to say more. But I would be happy to tell anyone of you more via msn, or livechat in your website.

NatcoWeb, how long have you been running your hosting business?

4+years.

We can offer you the following fully managed VPS packages that are within your requirements:

VPS 3
120 GB Disk Space
800 GB Monthly Bandwidth
512 MB Dedicated RAM
1.2 Ghz CPU
1 IP Address
Free SEO Report
$13.50 / Month (take 10% off with "10off" code!)
More Info
Order Now

Or

512 VPS
25 GB Disk Space
3300 GB Monthly Bandwidth (10Mbps Unmetered)
512 MB Dedicated RAM
768 Burstable RAM
2 Ghz Guaranteed CPU
1 IP Address
Free SEO Report
$15.00 / Month (take 40% off 1st month with "40off" code!)
Add 1Gbps port speed + $14.00 /month
More Info
Order Now

We do not have an MSN account but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in our live chat or using our contact form.

Good luck!

Still looking for a VPS. I have a few good offers, but new offers are still welcome. Ohh I forgot to say that I will pay annually. So please post the prices with annually discounts. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pay yearly we can give you 2 months free on any package but we will need to create the custom package price in our billing system so, if you want to order either package, let us know and we can get it set up for you.

Good luck!

What kind of budget did you have in mind? You can PM me if you wish to discuss things further. I would strongly recommend a Xen based VPS for your site with cPanel.

Back