• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS/Reseller Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

themainman

I need a VPS/Reseller to host proxies that I will be selling, I wouldn't expect them to use up too many resources, because I will only develop 1 or 2 at a given time. My requirements: 20+ GB Space, 200+ GB Bw, 100 mbit, 99.9 percent uptime, relatively fast, in Germany or Canada. My budget is $10-$20 a month.

Thank you

PTXL - Networks would like to offer you the following plan

RH2
18GB of HDD space
360 GB of bandwidth per month
Directadmin control panel
PHP 5.2.1 & Apache 2.2.4 or PHP 4.4.5 & Apache 2.0.59 (You choose)
Unlimited features*
$25/monthly if payed quarterly
Order now

If you have any question regarding this offer mail us to sales@ptxl.net

You might want to make it a bit clearer what your requirements are - such as any control panel needed etc.

if you need a stable host, raise your budget. I doubt you will get a good one with your requirements at that amount of budget

Gate2vn, depends what he is looking for. He didn't mention he wanted any premium services.

with "99.9 percent uptime, relatively fast, in Germany or Canada"? That's why I doubt it. If he needs a so so service, that's ok, but do not requires 99.9% uptime with fast connections to both Europe and America :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back