• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

W?Wh?Why

Originally posted by cheatpark
Most threads are in the general forum too.
That is very good.....people are STILL using the general discussions forum, even though there is no post count there :)

And those that use another forum for an a useless discussion, get moved to the general forum also.

But I have noticed that the *would be* post boosters never come back to that thread once it is moved, which indicates that they are just in this for the count.

:devious2:

And a reminder....Peo has made the decision...so let it rest PLEASE

Whoaaaaaaaaaa....over 60 on my today (24th) .....you might also get yourself banned!

Keep trying kiddo :confused2

Goodnight all.....when I wake it is Christmas day! Merry xmas!

True. Peo was on earlier though so he knew what I was doing. Its obvious to everyone. I suppose if the posts are not spam then there is no reason to ban me.

Originally posted by Jan
Whoaaaaaaaaaa....over 60 on my today (24th) .....you might also get yourself banned!

Keep trying kiddo :confused2

Goodnight all.....when I wake it is Christmas day! Merry xmas!

I think it's unlikely I'll get banned. He doesn't like the rude people. I don't see anything wrong with posting a lot. Do you?

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Well, if you post a lot, and don't actually have anything useful to post, than it's bad...cause that's just spam.

I'm not going to spam anymore. I have learned my lesson. See more in the general discussions forum.

100 postings - senior member
1000 postings - NoLiveClub
1500 postings - your own title

what cheat park is doing is flooding, not spamming, I was told this once by a moderator. It's not yet a rule, so he's in good shape. And also, why would he get kicked off, he is an interesting person to listen to.

Back