• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Waiting for Google!

Fahad_1

hi,

is there anyone who has got a site that has got average traffic and is not indexed by google yet?

I published a few more sites after MaxCounter.com and they got indexed within a week. Googlebot visits my site every 2 mins, but they yet didnt index MaxCounter.

Do u know wat might be the reason behind it?

I m using meta tags, xml sitemaps, evth. :confused4

Yahoo indexed more than 120 pages from my site though.

Google seems to take longer these days. MSN and Yahoo! pick up sites pretty quickly, though. Exactly how long has your site been up now? And what's the URL?

Looks like a cool site! I agree with ganesh.rao - you are being a little impatient. Again, Google takes a little longer these days to index a site, but it should happen soon. Just hang in there, and be sure to keep it in your signature at forums. :)

Looks like a cool site! I agree with ganesh.rao - you are being a little impatient. Again, Google takes a little longer these days to index a site, but it should happen soon. Just hang in there, and be sure to keep it in your signature at forums.

I dont think keeping it on sigs help making your website reach Google any faster, I migh just say that this thread on FreeWebSpace.net has sure did! :D

Back