• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Want 100gb Cpanel X Free?

Cam.

Pro
NLC
Well if you do Techohost has the solution!
We can provide you with up to 100gb of free space!
We offer Cpanel X and Unlimited of all features!
For more details go here: www.techohost.com/freeplan.html
And All you have to do is display our very small advert!

Last edited:
Yea where is the location of ads ?
Are them google ads ?

And also, if the background is blue, i see in Opera the text about the rules in black, but black on blue i think it is not visible at all.

You can place the ads wherever you want as long as they are visable. The ad is about 7 by 4 centermeters

Last edited:
Oh, a button ad. Very cool!

A couple of things I was going to add to my site before my previous host shut down were a download page of some Windows themes I created and some freeware .wav and MP3 sound effects files for my existing pages. Will I be able to upload them on my site if I go with your service?

Ok, Currently I wouldnt reccommend you sign up at all as we are having quite a few problems and arent recieving most of the requests that we are being sent. So if you have not recieved hosting then we probably have not got your request. Sorry for the inconvience

Back