• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wanted Free to Paid hosting

djyox

I'm not looking for a lot, and I want to be fair to the host. So I am willing to work on these terms if something doesn't fly with you.

This is what I want:
Anything over 10 gigs of bandwidth (the more the better, as I plan to be using a lot more in a year or two)
2-5+ gigs of disk space.
cPanel
PHP/MySQL(3 databases)
High rate of uptime

What I can offer you:
Your ads/google ads (no more than 160px wide, hight doesn't matter) On almost every page, there are a few that arn't worth putting it on anyhow, but anything with actual content on it will have space for an ad.
I'm willing to go from that to paying a few bucks. I would like to be able to upgrade the space as needed though, and willing to pay more for more space of corse. If you do require I post so much, I am not interested, I would rather pay to not be forced to talk about something I have no interest in. Unless you only require a few posts a month, then that is ok with me and we can do a deal.:beer:

I am also looking into some paid hosts as we speek too, and will be making a thread over there requesting space as well. But cheaper way wins it.

Let me know what I can do to get my site online.

OH, the site is www.brapski.com and its going to be a jetski website with pictures and videos also readups.

x10hosting.com offers free plans with up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

cPanel comes with up to:
5 MySQL databases
3 Addon domains
3 Parked domains
10 Sub domains
5 FTP accounts
15 Email accounts
15 Email lists

No post for hosting! Fast activation!
Active forum community with support!

Sites must be in either English, Spanish, or French!
Warez/adult content is prohibited!

Follow the x10hosting.com Signup Process to guarantee your hosting account creation!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or search/post a thread in the x10hosting.com Forums!

to bad you want so much space. I might be willing to help you out if your storage needs were less.

*EDIT*

Opps looks like you are being hostdby NET Firms,
Never Mind

No, I don't want my hosting at net firms.. I would like to move, that is why I haven't uploaded my site...

What can you offer me?

I have PMed you.

I can offer you exactly what you want, 2-5 Gigs (depending on how much you need, I'll quota you 3.5) and 10 or more gigs bandwidth, option to go paid anytime. You can PM me, email me, or use the messengers in my profile.

Back