• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted] - Game Servers

I3lood I3ath

Not sure if theres any Game Server hosts here, but I would like to check just incase. My clan, |PK| Psycho Killers - PK-HQ.net - is currently paying over $100 a month just for two servers. One is a Call of Duty: UO, and the other CounterStrike: Source.

So if there is a GS host here, please do post your services. Right now, its about $50/ server. So if you can beat that, yup, post. :)

Thanks
I3lood I3ath

$50/server is a bit low. If you can raise budget to $80/month/server at least, we have plenty options for you :)

I am not sure how busy you are, but we have some counter-strike servers on XP2400 / 512MB RAM boxes, and going to setup a half-life box on XP2400 soon. The XP2800 is really more powerful than XP2400, so, you can try :)

Our Call of Duty:UO server(s) are usually the busy ones, which run 24 players, at evenings both are full. Though one is sponsored to us. Our CounterStrike server is somewhat quiter. 32 player max, but usually tops out around 18-20 players at peek times.

We wouldnt mind starting more servers. Ill check in with my clan and see what they want to do. I just purchase servers - makes them happy heh. Im looking at your A28D-DI12-1 plan right now. Sounds better than the other one.

Anyways, Thanks.
I3lood I3ath

ok :) make sure to let me know if you have any question about our services. You can also drop me a message at sales @ gate2vn.net with your requests. Hope we can work together

rgds

Back