• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

{WANTED} Shoutcast Server

RyanB

i know this is for vps, resellers, but i couldn't find where this would go, i need shoutcast hosting perferably with web hosting for about $5 per month payable via paypal or some other method you work out with my advertisers. pm me or respond here if you can help, i will signup as soon as i sell the ad space to pay for it. payment will be recieved from my advertisers....

Last edited:
LOL - it's a very - 'Hmm' market' wavestraeming might have the deal for you but it will be at only 24kbs and with 10 user slots - if you have advertisers it's time to deal with them and see what they are prepared to put in money where thier mouth is :D

To be honest as well wavestreaming that's not bad for someone to break into streaming at all. :)

woo

It certainly isn't. If you are serious about starting an online radio station - then like with any business, there will always be costs involved...

Anyone who offers 1 million slots at 128k for $1/month will not be around this time next year.

We will be :biggrin2:

Back