• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted] ShoutCAST

Venkan

I was wondering who were some of the more reliable, but cheap, ShoutCAST hosting companies out there.

Thanks for any input.

old thread i kno...sorry but i have a really good deal you may want to look into, its not shoutcast hosting, its icecast, or steamcast hosting, but if you choose steam cast, all your tools like winamp will also work with it....and its verry cheap...here is the offfer:

Get icecast or steamcast hosting for only $5 per month! you get two bit rates, a high bandwidth one and a low bandwidth one. A minimum of 10 people need to signup to get this hosting at this rate, if more than 10 join....the rate goes down! This hosting is only intended for thse who want to join the network of internet radio stations i am starting up, you can also stream video though these. My network will have 3 plans.

Free Plan: several stations, no video stations or stations who often play songs with explicit lyrics.

Paid Plan: $3.99 per month you get all the channels in the free package plus more...some of wich will be the ones that commonly play music with explicit lyrics.

Video plan: $4.99 per month, this includes ALL radio stations PLUS stations that play video! Adult themed video stations are allowed

Parental control options avalible on all plane (exept free one, no need for it).
you can choose what plan you want in, if you don't play videos or exlicit lyric songs, the ones in the paid package or plaing videos will be first to recieve hosting discounts when more people signup and also when users buy paid accounts! Payemnts need to be sent to me via paypal. Payments for account for listeners are sent via paypal. All profits, money left over after paying for the server WILL be donated to charity.

Any questions please pm me...to signup PM me.

Back