• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designer Needed

Nothing extravangant about the winning announcement. This isnt a contest, it's to see who is available for design work.

Pro5ject almost had this one, but Prodesigns came in and got it. Out of 8 people voting on the designs, it was a final tie breaker between the two. But that's ok, you both got jobs.

ProDesign will work on the current TFCT site, under this design.
http://byr.bladehost.net/design3/

Pro5ject can work on http://www.unifog.com (good luck)
http://www.universalfogmistingsystems.com/home.htm

I havent sold Tom @ unifog on it yet, but I know he really wants one because he's told me because of all the sites I have. His current one, well, there really arent any words for it. His designer should probably be shot. If any of you are that designer, lemme know where you live ;)

If Project doesnt want it, then I will open it to competition, but he has first call. It all pays the same.

I take it, is the price the same - ie - $1000 for full design ?

DOH ! - It all pays the same.

sorry I didnt read the last bit - I will have ideas soon, to help more convince him of a redesign.

Last edited:
Yes....but this one you only have to please the owner....not an entire group of people. This is a privately held company, so will be easier. I simply put out a hard site first.

I will work on some ideas soon, can you email me with your email adress, rather than posting here ??

Thanks, Chris

Originally posted by Webdude
His current one, well, there really arent any words for it. His designer should probably be shot. If any of you are that designer, lemme know where you live ;)

Kathleen M. Correll
P M B 397
301 W Platt Street, Suite A
Tampa, Florida 33606

:D

superb!

Hey that is great news! Thanks alot....so what happens now? Webdude contact me or something and we can get down to work!

Re: superb!

Originally posted by ProDesigns
Hey that is great news! Thanks alot....so what happens now? Webdude contact me or something and we can get down to work!

Congrats - your design skills are very good - and business orientated - good luck

Originally posted by pro5ject
well i have approx 6 weeks to do it, all I need for now is a quote on how much you will charge - I will send you the details asap (when Ive figured out what needs to be done)
So let me know an email address I can contact you ar - mine; chris@3cd.net

Once I get the details then I can give you a quote :D Kind of works like a big circle

Re: uh

Originally posted by ProDesigns
Hey man..webdude, contact me bud...whats going on? I havent heard anything in a few days......

Thanks.

These TFCT guys are getting impatient because they arent seeing any changes being made.

Re: Re: uh

Originally posted by Webdude
These TFCT guys are getting impatient because they arent seeing any changes being made.

If he doesn't show up, and do the work soon - I can take over, using his ideas.

You could then offer him some cash for his intial idea, then me some for coding it, etc . .

Just trying to help out.

ProDesigns, you have one more day to show me something, or I have to find a different person. You're making me look bad now..

:rolleyes:
woh, that really sucks. I bet he's computer prob broke or something but even still, he should be able to find some way to contact you and read this forum.

Not very PRO-fessional lol

if need to, I can also take over his layout and I do the coding or design something similar to his.

I agree that he should be more "professional" but we shouldn't be quick to judge until he pops up giving a valid explanation ;)

Hi

Hi i said in my original post....i have just started university...its my freshers week! You never gave me any deadline or anything...im working on it...if you gave me a deadline or something and exactly what i have to do then it would be fine...

Back