• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Host Allience

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is directed towards the owner of GR.

Seeing this thread come alive as it has.
And if you belive what GR-Andy has down in the past.

Will you still have him as your Sales manager. And if so will you still give him sensitive information so as he is able to access your sytem?

Just wondering is all.

Great question Tumble. Yes he will stay on board as a member of Geek Rack Networks. Galaxy hasn't provided any information that would indeed back up there claim. Andy has never had access to any "sensitive" data for our clients etc. The only members of our team that can actually access customer billing data is myself personally and my senior admin tech.

Honestly. this has become a really big mud slinging match to which there where no real proof added to the claim. Just accusations. If anyone has questions for me or about this issue please feel free to post or shoot me a pm.

Isn't there an age limit on these forums for how old you are supposed to be to sign up without parental permission? Also by law how do you get an 16 year old as an manager as Tumble asked.. I was thinking this as well.. it seems sorta hard to give an 16 yr access to all client details.. Thats sensitive details that here in canada you must be of legal age (18)

The reason that he was hired on as a member of our team is quite simple, he has the drive, motivation and dedication that we seek in an individual. There arent any laws stating that he cannot work as management etc here in the states. As i advised before (please see above) he does not have access to clients details etc.

Ok I can see this is going nowhere only downhill and turning into a war of the ages.
Therefore, I am closing this thread.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back