• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Host Allience

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sad, i have no past with Galaxy nor am i "Teen Zine" the issue that you have is with Andy not me. I myself and Andy are 2 totally different people, feel free to have the admins check the IPs. As i stated i posted because this turned into a bash session when it was simply meant to have a collective effort to thwart fraud.

Furthermore, contrary to popular belief its not really that hard to get a ISP to shut a customer off. All the typically ask for is logs. As others have stated if Richard would like to through mud and make others look and feel bad then please post your proof and stop hiding your hand.

As I have said. We posted the information once, and we removed it by TeenZine (GR-Andy)'s request.

Why should I try and find logs that are on one of my backups CD's that is of no real value to me, i'm not fussed, and would not waste anymore time on GR-Andy. It does not matter if you don't belive me, you all have the right to your own views.

Just to make things crystal clear. Hosting-Shack had a past issue with Andy not myself. Geek Rack Networks has never had any affiliation or dealings with Galaxy in the past. If you cant back up your claims publicly then dont make accusations publicly that simple.

You expect everyone just to believe you based on what your reputation? Im sorry but thats just not enough for me.

Hey mate,

I have no problems with you (GeekRack) but there is problems with your GR-Andy...

Instead of having this published to the public and causing a crap load of mess.. Why dont you contact Patrick or Richard via msn or email or something and request to see those details if they still have it, and do it outta this board.

We dont need the conflicts to go any further!..

OH! GeekRack and GR-ANDY are two different members. Damn it, sorry maybe I got confused - I thought you two were the same. Same avatar.

OH! GeekRack and GR-ANDY are two different members. Damn it, sorry maybe I got confused - I thought you two were the same. Same avatar.

Same avatar because we are same company :)
I have in no way injured his site. As much as I may want to I havent. I have sceen the ip logs and they are obviesly doctored. I did not have my account shut down my isp exclusively for that reason. The bill was late that month but thats besides the point. I am more then willing to try and settle this again as It appears Galxy host likes defaminating people and they need to know it is illegal. As well as unethical. If you ask me They are scared of busniess otherwise why wouldn't steep to such a low level to provide doctored proof instead they post any authentic proof here instead of a .txt file that could be eassialy doctored. I thought this was settled along time ago its easy to mask an ip. Blaster if you remember right was into this as well I belive he was on your server team. He and me and a grudge against each other for reasons I would not like to disclose here. He accused me of doing it.

Heres a time line for that day ( the times are made up as I have no clue I just know how long between events)

10: Am I loggin to liberty-host to make my daily posts so I can try and get a domain.
10:15ish I see I have a pm
10:16 My computer gets logged out because of a bad cookie
10:17ish I go to the bathroom
10:20 I refresh the page and noticed the forum was hacked
10:21 I quickly use the contact forum to contact him saying I think his forum was hacked because it showed the database wasn't found If I remember correctly.
10:25 Baxter im's me saying "haha you hacked liberty-host way to go"
Latter I go to post on http://www.frihost.com Thinking baxter was just a pain in the rear end and continue through my day.

Looking back at it I realy strongly belive it was blaxter who did it. We were like brothers and I know we used the same free proxy because we spent one saterday a few weeks before trying out proxies all day to find the fastest free one we could find. I have no reason to hide myself.

Any more questions you know where to find me.

Edit : http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=793697&postcount=2
Hosting-Shack said:
Yes, Liberty-Host is down at the current time, we had an Admin abuse there position on the server and installed god knows what, we are having to move all accounts to a new server and reformat the old one and transfer them back.

Liberty-Host should be back up in about 3 to 5 days, it will teach us the lesson of not to trust anyone over the internet without photo card ID

Sorry about the Downtime.
[hosting-shack]

Seems interesting the only other admin I recall besides u and patrick is blaster? It was obviessly not u nor patrick that you were reffering to as you to are still together???
Please help your self out and be hoenst for a change. You already put me through enough BS you realy want to start again?

Last edited:
And instead of letting this sit, and people leaving it alone, you just opened an can of worms that could cause you damage..

I would recommend Galaxy boys provide the records once again. and lets get this op taken care of.. he claims he did nothing now, so lets see for sure..

Not to mention Galaxy as an heads up he has requested I give him an good lawyer to call.. He doesn't realize I'm in canada:
[15:00] GeekRackSales: Hello are you there?
[15:03] sGJoshD: yes
[15:03] GeekRackSales: You are the owner of stop fraud now right?
[15:04] sGJoshD: yes
[15:04] GeekRackSales: Can you please suggest a good defamination lawyer
[15:04] sGJoshD: no,
[15:04] GeekRackSales: I am tired of the bull ---- Galxy is putting ]
[15:05] sGJoshD: as I said, I am not assisting you at all, you claimed to be an 12 year old at one time, now your claiming you didnt commit any fraud..
[15:07] GeekRackSales: I was 12 when this started I am now 15. As u can see GeekRack is a compleately diffrent person.
[15:07] GeekRackSales: I have a valid work permit on file
[15:07] GeekRackSales: since I'm almost 16
[15:08] GeekRackSales: I'm sick from school today.

Isn't there an age limit on these forums for how old you are supposed to be to sign up without parental permission? Also by law how do you get an 16 year old as an manager as Tumble asked.. I was thinking this as well.. it seems sorta hard to give an 16 yr access to all client details.. Thats sensitive details that here in canada you must be of legal age (18)

Last edited:
And instead of letting this sit, and people leaving it alone, you just opened an can of worms that could cause you damage..

I would recommend Galaxy boys provide the records once again. and lets get this op taken care of.. he claims he did nothing now, so lets see for sure..

Not to mention Galaxy as an heads up he has requested I give him an good lawyer to call.. He doesn't realize I'm in canada:

QUOTE]
As I have said. We posted the information once, and we removed it by TeenZine (GR-Andy)'s request.

Why should I try and find logs that are on one of my backups CD's that is of no real value to me, i'm not fussed, and would not waste anymore time on GR-Andy. It does not matter if you don't belive me, you all have the right to your own views.

I have never sceen it. YOu posted a blanketly false accusiation on your site and I had it removed.

If I remember

I am examing my options. I didn't realize you were with him to. Will someone explain why the loggs will not be sent to my email I sent it to galxy a million times. ITs beautifulcreationswd@gmail.com Thank you.
And how could it be just my ip there were about 13 other people online durrning the time it got hacked. I think galxy dosen't know anything about servers. I think you belive in your self as god and can destroy anyone you don't like. Will you please talk to me so we can talk rassionly.

Last edited:
Most spammers change emails with free services like Hotmail, and away they go. What exactly do you plan to do to stop that?

This post is directed towards the owner of GR.

Seeing this thread come alive as it has.
And if you belive what GR-Andy has down in the past.

Will you still have him as your Sales manager. And if so will you still give him sensitive information so as he is able to access your sytem?

Just wondering is all.

Someone from namepro's live chat sent a link here, I immediately started reading the thread. Being a previous host I was guessing the thread starter was a child, you could tell he was using a thesaurus. Further more, I used to be an active member of TalkFreelance.com and these names definitely ring a bell. I remember Richard and Andy had issues with the owner of Nixism.com and were banned. One of them created multiple accounts and was banned every time they created one. I suggest anyone that is persuaded to be in alliance with these people get as far away as possible. Trouble FOLLOWS them.

Andy,

I am with no one, you cannot come to someone on this board say you are from Stop fraud now, can you give me a good lawyer to talk to.. Cause 1) I don't want live near you (probably). 2) A 16 yr couldn't afford to do this (in most cases). 3) You have more important things to do then waste your time on this.. your a damn kid, go do kid things!.

And how could it be just my ip there were about 13 other people online durrning the time it got hacked. I think galxy dosen't know anything about servers. I think you belive in your self as god and can destroy anyone you don't like. Will you please talk to me so we can talk rassionly.
If you've ever had a site hacked, you'll know about server logs, they show everywhere you go on the page, and everything you do. Well not just you, every visitors IP is logged into these and just looking through them can show exactly where you or anyone else has been.

As for Galaxy not knowing anything about servers, I'm sure a lot of people including me can tell you that you're completely wrong, Galaxy has been here for a lot longer than you and they've also shown they know how to manage their servers as well as their company very well.

I'm not going against you or anything but you're starting to get a bit angry now it seems...

Andy,

I am with no one, you cannot come to someone on this board say you are from Stop fraud now, can you give me a good lawyer to talk to.. Cause 1) I don't want live near you (probably). 2) A 16 yr couldn't afford to do this (in most cases). 3) You have more important things to do then waste your time on this.. your a damn kid, go do kid things!.

I have made alot of money from various actions. I have $$ on my brain 24-7 I have online stores that are making xxx a day. Due to you questioning one company I workfor there is no reason I should post other websites I work for/ have work for so you can further bother us. There is no proof posted just tons of accusations. If you are consitering using any hosts on this page I suggest not.

Exactly how I felt John,

I think you should just relax, leave this alone.. let the mods lock it and be doen with this..

Exactly how I felt John,

I think you should just relax, leave this alone.. let the mods lock it and be doen with this..

Lock It? I dont think so. I'm not stoping till Galxy host posts a plublic appoligie and admit that they have 0 evidence to support there false claims. They post that then I will go on and like this thread locked.

Exactly how I felt John,

I am mad. I am tired of the bull ---- Galxy host has given me. I may not of been there favorite free member and I honestly dont care. The truth is still the truth and they did not post any evidence to support there claims. He may be the most popular member on this forum but the truth is the truth is the truth. And god forbid should someone admit they are wrong.

Last edited:
I'd be interested who at 21:17 (comparing time to edit above I can make a guess who) thought I'd -ve rep'd them and decided to do that to me (anonymously and with no effect), as I bailed out this thread a while ago - stick to fighting amongst yourselves don't throw sticks at others lest you get a slap.

Seems interesting the only other admin I recall besides u and patrick is blaster? It was obviessly not u nor patrick that you were reffering to as you to are still together???

Remember Brendan? He was the one who messed up the server, he installed the cPanel gameserver modification while it was in Beta, which was not compatable with our cPanel build, which caused a number of unknow issues with the cPanel install, and we could no longer log into WHM/cPanel.

That was a few months AFTER the first issue.

PS: Thats me out, I am unsubscribing to this thread, and will no longer view it.

Remember Brendan? He was the one who messed up the server, he installed the cPanel gameserver modification while it was in Beta, which was not compatable with our cPanel build, which caused a number of unknow issues with the cPanel install, and we could no longer log into WHM/cPanel.

That was a few months AFTER the first issue.

PS: Thats me out, I am unsubscribing to this thread, and will no longer view it.

Always test on a test server. Nice to know an explination 2 years latter. Seriously we should get to gether and chat some time. Howabout you unblock me I have nothing to hide. I still have the same msn.

Funny how you said last year you were 13 years old and now you even have appointments! You're one important 14 year old kid huh?

Technicaly I'm 16 and I had a doctors appointment gosh.

Anyone who dosen't want to be a ---- join at htttp://www.whalliance.com I'll try and get members on other forums to join as well. Like I said millions of times. Galxy has posted 0 evidence to support there claim. They have wasited my time I can be working on our forum and other such stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back