• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting for a project of mine

DenDen

Hi, I'm a php developer and I'm working on a new Content Management System.

I'm also poor and can't get hosting at the moment. I need somewhere to put my development files, as well as a bugtracker and SVN system.

It would be great if someone could give me ~50mb of space and ~500mb of bandwidth until I can get some paid hosting. I would greatly appreciate it, and would do my best to send some more business your way.. possibly my own when I save the money.

I appreciate it.

Here's a quick list of what I need:
Apache (*NIX or Windows)
PHP
MySQL (2 Databases)
~50mb of space
~500mb of bandwidth

Last edited:
Lol I can relate.

Just PM me with your preferred username, email, and your domain or which subdomain you'd like, and I'll give you hosting ;)

We can offer you all that and more!

1.5GB Space!
20GB Bandwidth!
80 Mysql Databases
100 of all Features
FTP Support
Cpanel
Fantastico!
RV Skins!
No file size limit!
No extension limits!
Ticket System
Community Forum
24/7 Web Stats - Awstats
Very Good Uptime!
Custom Error Pages!
POP Email Accounts!
Xeon Servers! (Depends on the package)
PHP My Admin
PHP 4.4.4
Cpanel 10.9.0

All that for nothing except a few posts on the forum!

We can offer you all that and more!

1.5GB Space!
20GB Bandwidth!
80 Mysql Databases
100 of all Features
FTP Support
Cpanel
Fantastico!
RV Skins!
No file size limit!
No extension limits!
Ticket System
Community Forum
24/7 Web Stats - Awstats
Very Good Uptime!
Custom Error Pages!
POP Email Accounts!
Xeon Servers! (Depends on the package)
PHP My Admin
PHP 4.4.4
Cpanel 10.9.0

All that for nothing except a few posts on the forum!

Error while registering @ your forum

Could not insert data into users table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1110 Column 'user_gender' specified twice

INSERT INTO phpbb_users (user_id, username, user_regdate, user_password, user_email, user_icq, user_website, user_occ, user_from, user_interests, user_custom_title, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_attachsig, user_allowsmile, user_allowhtml, user_allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline, user_notify, user_notify_pm, user_popup_pm, user_pm_purchase, user_timezone, user_gender, user_gender, user_gender, user_dateformat, user_lang, user_style, user_level, user_allow_pm, user_active, user_actkey) VALUES (335, 'alimalik', 1165748203, '6194783b5b761d4c7f0d512f0e21c1df', 'aliwaqasmalik@yahoo.com', '', '', '', '', '', '','', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'D M d, Y g:i a', 'english', 2, 0, 1, 1, '')

Line : 693
File : usercp_register.php

Your kidding me....Thanks ever sooo much for pointing this out to me. PM me if you want anything.

Its should be fixed now.

Your kidding me....Thanks ever sooo much for pointing this out to me. PM me if you want anything.

Its should be fixed now.

lolz my fault I should have triend once more lolz:)

just got registered .

ID = alimalik

Jonny` a dadicated admin 10 points to KwiX Host.com from my side lolz

Back