• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web radios help needed

djcowboy

I was wondering if anyone can help me. Found some internet radio stations but I can't be at home near the pc all the time. Is there any way I could record these stations for later listening with some sort of app?

I googled Screamer but it seems like its just a basic program to listen to radio stations.

Djcowboy where are you planning to listen to the internet radio? In the car? On your mobile?

You need to recored them. Well so I suppose that would be useful to do some search on the download.com.
I'm sure that is the biggest collection

Well, been thinking to listen to them on my mp3 player or the phone, though probably mostly on the mp3 player so I can save the battery of the phone for when I need to make calls .Good idea with download.com though there are tons of results there, don't feel like checking out a lot of apps.That radiotracker one mentioned here seems to be appreciated there, so I'm gonna go with this one first.

Screamer records stations in mp3 and split them into mp3 files for every song!

Well, I think that quality of the recordings also depends on the quality of the stream.I guess the one I was talking about, Radiotracker, manages stations also according to the quality of the streams, if I recall correctly.One of the things I like is that you can choose to ban the stations you don't like and don't want to be recorded.

Back