• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost required for Charity purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrvivek

Hi;

I need

250-300 Mb webspace
with 2 domain parking
30Gb bandwidth
ftp support
cpanel with fantastico if possible
php & 10 mysql database required
No force ads please.

But I am ready to put a banner of good normal display size on the right side of my page as the supporter , organiser and contributor of my site.

The site will be based on Lord Ayyappa.

The work carried on this site will be info about various temples, charity organisation, songs of Lord Ayyappa.

Worships and contribution for charity welfare.

This site will be whole heartedly designed for welfare for people, and contribution from my side will be designing, organising and time contribution for the society.

If Any body can help it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

If you want that much bandwidth and want to be reliable I would recommend getting paid hosting.

If it is really about charitable activities I will be much willing to help out. But I am so afraid that I know nothing about Lord Ayyappa.

It's a Hindu religious thing if my studies serve me correctly. I can donate the space, but the bandwidth is an issue. Reduce your bandwidth requirements or I may have to charge you. Contact me if you are interested.

mrvivek said:
Hi;

I need

250-300 Mb webspace
with 2 domain parking
30Gb bandwidth
ftp support
cpanel with fantastico if possible
php & 10 mysql database required
No force ads please.

But I am ready to put a banner of good normal display size on the right side of my page as the supporter , organiser and contributor of my site.

The site will be based on Lord Ayyappa.

The work carried on this site will be info about various temples, charity organisation, songs of Lord Ayyappa.

Worships and contribution for charity welfare.

This site will be whole heartedly designed for welfare for people, and contribution from my side will be designing, organising and time contribution for the society.

If Any body can help it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

If it is really about charitable activities I will be much willing to help out. But I am so afraid that I know nothing about Lord Ayyappa

Que: Dayu's question?
Ans: Its 100 % for charity and society welfare purpose. The site will generate loads of revenue and I take none as well eveything will go for oftenage institutions and oldage care institutions in the name of Lord Ayyappa welfare club.

--
What I could give back to the hosting company is popularity of hosting a social service domain which will be a great advertisement value.
Its for sure the site is in scrath now but even after its growth it will continue to advertise about the hosting company, which I would say will generate 10 times more revenue [indeed 50 times more revenue in time ] for the hosting company than what it gonna gain from making me a paid one.

The other main thing you will always be happy that your hosting comapny is serving a social cause.

Que : Jamson
Ans: Thanks a lot for the offer will contact your staff through private mail and let me hope so the luck is with me.

Que :Xnsolutions
Ans: I replied to your private mail in detail, thanks for the offer .

Anyways thanks guys for taking interest.

Well, if it is really for charity and a good cause we could host you if you put a text link at the top saying Proudly Hosted by SiKo-Hosting, which then links to our site.

PM me for details

repoman said:
Well, if it is really for charity and a good cause we could host you if you put a text link at the top saying Proudly Hosted by SiKo-Hosting, which then links to our site.

PM me for details

Pm sent

Hi Dayu I am unable to email you as there is a restriction in the forum for me mailing you, hence I have pmed you.

Vote of thanks

My vote of thanks

www.tddhost.com is the winner, the team that came forward accepted all my requested and providing me a great service and support.

Salute to tddhost team.

On the other hand great people like abhilash even though didnt own a hosting company came forward to support the cause by sharing his alloted space.

Salute to abilash

Apart from these guys there were other gentle hosting teams came forward did give me some proposal, thanks a ton to these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back