• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

webhostingmasters.com

anyone knows what happend with webhostingmasters.com , coz i contact them but no answer at all.....

from my understanding webhostingmasters is no more. The owner tried to sell it but falsely reported client base to buyer and legal action was pending to get back money.
I suggest moving on its unlikely that webhostingmasters will be back.

Last edited:
from my understanding webhostingmasters is no more. The owner tried to sell it but falsely reported client base to buyer and legal action was pending to get back money.
I suggest moving on its unlikely that webhostingmasters will be back.

That really does sound like a pain. No hope there..

Hello everyone, sorry for the response delay. I was holding off on all posting regarding this issue due to the pending legal actions/threats.
Webhostingmasters.com was legally sold on August 22nd, 2006. The new owner started making false accusations over a month later. These claims were then followed by legal threats. I do not have any control over webhostingmasters.com, the clients, and any servers affiliated. I am extremely sorry for this issue.
Zole, do you have a recent backup of your site? If so, I would recommend you find a provider with a solid history. If not, try and contact Nathan, the new owner. Again, I am very sorry and I wish you all the best.
Best of luck,
Billy

For full details contact info of the "new" owner (even though the "new" owner) says sale was invalid and gave client base back to billy

go on namepros and search "webhostingmasters" webhostingoffers thread you will want to read.

Hello everyone, sorry for the response delay. I was holding off on all posting regarding this issue due to the pending legal actions/threats.
Webhostingmasters.com was legally sold on August 22nd, 2006. The new owner started making false accusations over a month later. These claims were then followed by legal threats. I do not have any control over webhostingmasters.com, the clients, and any servers affiliated. I am extremely sorry for this issue.
Zole, do you have a recent backup of your site? If so, I would recommend you find a provider with a solid history. If not, try and contact Nathan, the new owner. Again, I am very sorry and I wish you all the best.
Best of luck,
Billy

i just need my account or money back for this month...thats all
:cry2: :cry2:

Back